Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

game of thrones
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, they are matching the Target price... Therefore: Available also at your local Target!

Plus at Target you're getting a bonus disc not available through Amazon. What's really sad is before Amazon started matching Target and Best Buy ($34.99 at BB) they were charging $49.99. Their new policies of sitting back and waiting just to match their competitors is why I stopped shopping there. Give your money to whoever offers the best price.

Just a heads up that there are different exclusives through different vendors. Here's a summary page. Sorry it's on Facebook.

BTW, I pre-ordered mine @ Amazon months ago. They shipped it at a price point of $34.99, so I requested a price adjustment of $5. No problem, done in a few hours.

Don't think this release has George Bush's head on a stake.

No, since it's the second season...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014