• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update2: Through 3/1 deal is available for "old" customers as well, and even cheaper! Stack both the $5 and the 5% from here, INSTEAD of the $5 in this thread. (the $5 in this thread doesn't combine with the 5%).

Update: "Manual" is Temporarily OOS. "Power" still available. See below.
~~~~

Saw the deal for 8 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Cartridges, for $20.50 @ Amazon. So I thought I'd counter it with a deal for $18.50. Anyone want to try lower?

"New" customers only.

Click FW affiliate link to activate $5 off $30 offer for new customers.

Click here and add Razor cartridges to cart. CLICK BOTH COUPONS!

Now, were $1.01 short of $30, so add a cheap filler item.
Cheapest I found was the Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bar with Shea Butter 3.17 oz. CLICK $1 COUPON and add to cart.

Alternate fillers:
ChapStick Medicated Skin Protectant/External Analgesic Lip Balm: 2 for $1.19 - CLICK $1 COUPON and add 2 to cart.

Glade (6 oz.) Solid Air Freshener: 2 for $0.98
(scroll down towards end and chose 2 of the $1.99 ones)

total: $18.48 (with Beauty Bar)

(Additional $5 off shows at checkout. Or you can see the additional discount by entering your zip-code in cart and clicking "get estimate")

~~~~~~
Note: Deal works on the "Power" ones as well. Total: $20.99 (no filler needed)

Click here and add Razor cartridges to cart. CLICK BOTH COUPONS!

~~~~~~
Edit/Update:
The same $5 off $30 link, also takes off an additional $5 when you hit $50. So.... Instead of one of the fillers, might want to add 16 Gillette Sensor Disposable Razors for a total of $24.98 shipped!
Click here, CLICK COUPON and add 2 Gillette Sensor Disposable Razors to cart.

Note: will work on other BOGO razors as well. Just make a note of the pre-discount price.

Member Summary

Gillette Fusion ProGlide
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered exactly as guided and it worked. Good deal and the price quoted includes a soap bar. Thanks OP.

Thanks! My husband loves these

Yeh, amazing that in life when you follow rules and direction, things go well.

Thanks bittul, followed the directions and everything went off as you said, mucho!!

Thanks, worked for me.

If you have a Shoprunner account, it's free 2 day shipping. My order will be here tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014