• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG 840G Tracfone w/free Wifi, 1400 min, 3G, 1 year $99 I don't know how long it will last (the deal, not the fone )

linky dinky

Yeah, its been up before then down - now its back

HSN
See HSN discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG 840G
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got this last time for $80 w/ $20 coupon (expired 1/31). Havenít been able to find a similar new coupon, but there is a 1NEW15 coupon for new customers. If you add in the time and mins it comes with, you end up w/ 425 days service, 1470 mins (20 + 50 bonus mins for some reason). So pretty good deal. Unlike prior LG 800 TracFone, this one has wifi, although browser it terrible. Wifi really only good for included email app.

Just the phone is $44.xx on Amazon, $59.99 at WM & the Straight Talk version is $79.99 at WM. I've got a deal like this at HSN before, it's great because a year of service is $99 so the phone is basically free & it's under $10 a month. Trying to convince my husband to come into the digital age, thanks OP

What's the best way to buy phone to sell and use the minutes on my tracfone? I think it comes with 400 minute cars that 3x and then a 200 extra code. Any ideas?

It's already sold out :/

This is back in stock today.

are they any free promo code form 2013

Bought this phone from HSN.

Everytime I go on WIFI it deducts my minutes.

HSN says its a Tracfone issue, Tracfone says its a activation issue with HSN... I say fraud.... Looks like a return !!!!

Tracfone says its not a smart phone, its merely a data phone... They sold thousands of these.... How can this be so hard?

When I use my WIFI, it uses my airtime.... what gives? Does this happen to you?

cadreamin said:   When I use my WIFI, it uses my airtime.... what gives? Does this happen to you?
NOPE! I've had mine since December and love it! FWIW, it came with 1540 minutes and 421 service days and as of right now I still have 1290.85 minutes and 263 service days remaining.

Currently in stock.

nevermind!

Free WIFI does NOT apply to voice .. just data and text The bigger issue I see is battery life , if you leave the phone on and wifi enable the battery is dead in about 24 hrs, I think turning off wifi on the phone when not needed would likely increase the battery life... fwiw the BL40MN batteries are relatively cheap on fleabay

This drew me in suggesting free wifi calling, until I read " as long as you're connected to Wi-Fi, your minutes aren't being used for data". This is definitely misleading.

"w/free Wifi" ... WTF

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014