• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
In my local Costco Chicago, Illinois on Ashland in Southloop.

Conserv-Energy CFL 23W (equal to 100W) 4 pack was 7.69 now 3.69 after rebate limit 3

Conserv-Energy CFL 15W R30 reflector(equal to 65W) 4 pack was 11.49 now 5.49 after rebate limit 3

Conserv-Energy CFL 13W (equal to 60W) 4 pack was 4.99 now 0.49 after rebate limit 3

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rebate appears to be ComEd (local utility)? specific. I'm guessing this is for Chicago area, good deal if your service area.

Yes these deals depend on your local electrical company. They are 4.69 for me in MD.

Also valid and Oak Brook and Woodridge costco's. Because of this promo running forever I have more CFL's than I know what to do with....

These prices (or close - 99 cents to $1.49) have been available in Raleigh, NC for s while. I've been grabbing a box or four occasionally, to the point where I now have 10-12 years or more worth of light bulbs (my townhouse has crappy power that seems to wear out incandescent bulb in less than a year, but CFLs seem to last 5-10 years).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014