• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link

Redemption Instructions

Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. After purchase,you'll receive a confirmation email which will include a "egift card" code(s). Go to www.dine.restaurant.com and punch in your Egift card code to activate your Egift card. Promotional value never expires.
Contact Us

Fine Print

Buy unlimited vouchers.
After purchasing, visit www.dine.restaurant.com and enter your Egift card code to receive your Egift card.
Customers may select any number of restaurants and denominations over time, totaling $300.
Not valid for cash value.
Gift card must be redeemed online before using in restaurants.
There may be minimum spend requirements at participating restaurants and online merchant websites.
Other restrictions may apply, visit http://dine.restaurant.com for complete terms and conditions and participating restaurants.
Refer a friend credits not valid for this deal
Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.

Restaurant.com
See Restaurant.com coupons that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo (90.64kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

restaurant.com credit is a PITA to use around here

Its 85% off. restaurant.com puts out 80-90% coupons all the time and dont have to deal with some 3rd party hopinh it works.

Trickracen said:   Its 85% off. restaurant.com puts out 80-90% coupons all the time and dont have to deal with some 3rd party hopinh it works.

I haven't seen anything less than 60% off in months. We're long overdue for a 90% off, though I'm pretty sure their business model is changing. I noticed they are getting in on the "half off" deals now too.

I think the days of 90% off** are gone. Not that it matters, not many "quality" restaurants stay with this program. We now have ONE single nice restaurant still on the list. The main reason they're on there is our area isn't the best spot to open an authentic Japanese place. 99% of their business is restaurant.com related. I have yet to see someone NOT using a cert there. It's a shame, they have great food too.

**You'll still see 90% off but it won't be the "entire site" deals like the days of old. Now the highly discounted certs use their "limited" list.

Trickracen said:   Its 85% off. restaurant.com puts out 80-90% coupons all the time and dont have to deal with some 3rd party hopinh it works.

The math here is confusing. Normally when they offer a 80% off code for example that is 80% off the purchase price of a $25 gift certificate which comes out to 80% off the $10 certificate price so you get a $25 certificate for $2.00 (less 10 % fat cash) $1.80 That is a 92.8% discount of the face value of the certificate. When they offer 90% off it is 96.8% discount.

This offer was the same as if they offered 62.5% off the $10 purchase price of a $25 certificate. Their 70, 80 and 90 percent discounts off the certificate cost were much better than this.

This was a good deal if you buy the certificates costing $17 for a $25 certificate, but I doubt FW'ers ever bought those.

In reality the discounts are much lower because it doesn't discount the entire cose of the meal or the tax or tip so the best discount you will ever get on a $25 certificate comes to about 50%. When I buy a $25 Gift certificate for 80 cents I still pay $21 for tax, tip, and minimum required spending to the restaurant. $22/$47=53%

kdn102 said:   Trickracen said:   Its 85% off. restaurant.com puts out 80-90% coupons all the time and dont have to deal with some 3rd party hopinh it works.

I haven't seen anything less than 60% off in months. We're long overdue for a 90% off, though I'm pretty sure their business model is changing. I noticed they are getting in on the "half off" deals now too.

I think the days of 90% off** are gone. Not that it matters, not many "quality" restaurants stay with this program. We now have ONE single nice restaurant still on the list. The main reason they're on there is our area isn't the best spot to open an authentic Japanese place. 99% of their business is restaurant.com related. I have yet to see someone NOT using a cert there. It's a shame, they have great food too.

**You'll still see 90% off but it won't be the "entire site" deals like the days of old. Now the highly discounted certs use their "limited" list.

It's very hard to find a good Japanese Restaurant that is part of Rest.com. What is the name of that Restaurant and what city/town it's in? TIA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014