• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was on "Staples.com" and noticed the "freeshipping.com $10 Staples GC" banner, so it's back!

Sign up for freeshipping.com through the link below and make any purchase through their site on the first day of your trial.
Just search for your site in their "I'm looking for.." search box and click shop now!

Wait a few weeks for your $10 Staples gift card to arrive!

Purchase must happen on the first day of your trial
Over 1700 retailers to choose from, including Amazon & eBay
Submit Invoice along with Claim ID the same day (it'll appear after you sign up with the provided link)
Note: email claims to rebates@freeshipping.com with the claim number in the subject line along with your invoice attached.
Cancel anytime before the trial ends and you can still use the benefits for the full 30days without worrying about being charged!

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Freeshipping.com (28.16kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

too much work for just $10 GC.

I went to Staples.com & I don't see anywhere what you are talking about.

I just made my purchase on Staples.com and after my purchase it showed banner from freeshipping.com

I've received $25 eBay gift card offer after any purchase on eBay which is a better deal and easy to submit. Please note, however, the company may not ship the gift card till after your 30 day trial is up, at which point you will be charged about $12.97 monthly fee (if I recall correctly). That's what happened to me in 1 of the 2 claims I submitted for a family member.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014