• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ARCTIC MX4 Thermal Paste - 4gram FREE A/R + $3.99 S/H

Not free shipping like the last 2 times, sorry.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186038

Rebate Form

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just got my third rebate from a purchase mid-December, FWIW.

comprx (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 3:19p) |

I also never got my rebate, I don't think people should buy from this company just because we know the rebate is a scam.... (more)

AcidSpectrum (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 7:22p) |

Just a datapoint, got my rebates for the December version of this sale recently, apparently I missed this one though.

csdx (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 7:29p) |

Limit of 3 on the rebate.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

You can get free shipping with Shoprunner

Also limit is 3.

nvr got the rebate back, from last novemeber (dont know if i was an isolated case)

. < double post >

Got mine last week, somebody else posted their's came last week also. Call the 800 number on the rebate form, 2 weeks ago I was only on hold about 2 minutes when I called to ask...

Shadowman420 said:   nvr got the rebate back, from last novemeber (dont know if i was an isolated case)

Shadowman420 said:   nvr got the rebate back, from last novemeber (dont know if i was an isolated case)Didn't get mine either, wrote on Newegg review and they said they will look into it for me.

Did you call the 800 # ?

swc888 said:   Shadowman420 said:   nvr got the rebate back, from last novemeber (dont know if i was an isolated case)Didn't get mine either, wrote on Newegg review and they said they will look into it for me.

free shipping with Shoprunner. In for 1

Just called and was told in final stage, have to wait another 2 to 3 weeks for the rebate to come. Sound like one of those rebate that you have to call to get.SithMaster said:   Did you call the 800 # ?

swc888 said:   Shadowman420 said:   nvr got the rebate back, from last novemeber (dont know if i was an isolated case)Didn't get mine either, wrote on Newegg review and they said they will look into it for me.

I submitted rebate on time, and I got postcard last week that, Rebate is rejected saying, postmark date do not match...Not sure, why they are giving all hassel to call them, just for $7

Worst Rebate ever, i did rebate with WD, Patriot, ocz... and they all came with some sort of follow up and tracking... so far Newegg has been very slow with a huge lack of communication/feed back... still waiting for mine.
Called their 800 number a month ago, "We have received your submission and it is being processed"...

Newegg's rebate is similar to the Cooler Master's rebate agent. Very slow, usually receive rebate card after 4-5 month.

SithMaster said:   Did you call the 800 # ?

>> gave them another chance this AM with livechat. Michelle (live agent), 1st claimed she couldn't find a rebate for the offer i mentioned, suggested this was a mfg rebate not a Newegg rebate and that i need contact the mfg to obtain a "Newegg prepaid visa card". sounded absurd, i called her out on it; then she comes back with oh i found an offer but your purchase was not in the date range of the offer i found (~20 days early). Then i provided a Newegg direct link for the rebate. then the story changes to oh i see, then please send me all your documentation again. Will have to wait 24-48hr for an investigation. >> probably have to wait another 8-10 wk for fulfillment. today already d+95 since i mailed it in.
>> thumbs down to NE for not being organized.

Newegg's rebates take FOREVER. Perhaps so you'll eventually forget about it.
Going on 3 months for the last one I submitted. Shipping kills it anyway unless you're buying other stuff and then it is questionable. I'll pass.............

Me too. Mine is still showing " We have received your submission and it is being processed."

Horrible!!!

To check rebate status

Is it worth it? What is this? I am sorry but I have never heard of this thing before.

unless you really need thermal paste now, I would think you can wait and check around if you see better price point. Sadly, and as much as I like do buy stuff from Newegg (mostly because of the price), I would not count on the Newegg rebate, or be very patient...

$6 and free shipping here for those upset about the rebate:

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=FAN-MX4

Shipping is free now for those who don't mind the rebate wait.

I have bought these twice before and didn't receive either rebate.

I called their 800# on 2/19/2013 and got my rebate today.

Just received rebate for the second offer (11/20-11/25). That's 2 for 2...

SithMaster said:   Got mine last week, somebody else posted their's came last week also. Call the 800 number on the rebate form, 2 weeks ago I was only on hold about 2 minutes when I called to ask...

Shadowman420 said:   nvr got the rebate back, from last novemeber (dont know if i was an isolated case)

SithMaster said:   Just received rebate for the second offer (11/20-11/25). That's 2 for 2...Same here. No calling or anything required.

Finally got mine on the 27th. Way over the 8 to 10 weeks that they state in rebate terms, but at least I got it. This was the rebate for the November purchase, but that thread is closed. Now waiting for the rebate for the purchase in December.

So you got in on the 2nd and 3rd one, mine were the 1st & 2nd and this post is for the 4th I believe...

lycmemuch said:   Finally got mine on the 27th. Way over the 8 to 10 weeks that they state in rebate terms, but at least I got it. This was the rebate for the November purchase, but that thread is closed. Now waiting for the rebate for the purchase in December.

Just got my third rebate from a purchase mid-December, FWIW.

I also never got my rebate, I don't think people should buy from this company just because we know the rebate is a scam.

metzb15752 said:   I have bought these twice before and didn't receive either rebate.

Just a datapoint, got my rebates for the December version of this sale recently, apparently I missed this one though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014