• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box? Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it?"
-Tommy Boy 1995

I don't get you people who complain about free stuff. You could always use it as a free coaster...

dzer0 said:   "Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box? Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it?"
-Tommy Boy 1995

SithMaster said:   I don't get you people who complain about free stuff. You could always use it as a free coaster...
Green for the post, Red for this comment. (So on balance not leaving feedback.) It's not free stuff until you get the rebate.

Newegg rebates take a while but they come through however if waiting 2 months for 10 bucks hurts you, you shouldn't be shopping for anything...

IgorSkovoroda said:   SithMaster said:   I don't get you people who complain about free stuff. You could always use it as a free coaster...
Green for the post, Red for this comment. (So on balance not leaving feedback.) It's not free stuff until you get the rebate.

SithMaster said:   Newegg rebates take a while but they come through however if waiting 2 months for 10 bucks hurts you, you shouldn't be shopping for anything...

Ok, I'll give you green as partial credit. (You should have left off the ending, "for anything", or made it read "for this".)

I can't even recommend this game when it's FAR. So much potential, so much hype, and such a waste of talent. I don't think I've ever played a game that left me with such a feeling of "Wow...I can't believe I wasted my time with this."

That would make you the Captain of "Team Coaster" !

I like to hear people who have played it saying they like or don't like it but not the ones who say "Oh the reviews are good/bad"...

frett said:   I can't even recommend this game when it's FAR. So much potential, so much hype, and such a waste of talent. I don't think I've ever played a game that left me with such a feeling of "Wow...I can't believe I wasted my time with this."

Crappy game.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014