• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
for those who missed the previous deal, it is on again - for limited time only (not sure when it expires)
http://www.groupon.com/deals/studio-movie-grill-28

Love its fancy seating, order pizza (or many other items to choose from their menu) - get your free drink and enjoy the show!

fine print: Expires Apr 11, 2013
May buy multiple. Limit 1 per person per visit. Valid for online redemption only, $1.50 convenience fee/seat applies. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for kiosk purchases. Extra fee for 3D movies. Must redeem and use movie tickets by expiration date. Never valid for alcohol or food. Not valid with other promotions. Discount is off full adult ticket price.

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

studio movie grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, over 25,000 purchased already

It said 1 coupon per adult. I want to buy 2 coupons. Does that mean I can't use 2 coupon when I buy the ticket. Also, said online purchase. too many restrictions.

Popcorn will cost ya $24.95

who cares about popcorn? lol

Is this Groupon only valid in the two locations listed?

I live in Louisville, my, and was there this pass week with my sister. Trying to get goupons for the weekend of may 10th, 2013.

Already send message about how to get coupons. Please

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014