• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case Cover for the Kindle PaperWhitefor $4.95 with free Prime shipping or Free Super Saver Shipping for orders over $25.

Text

Member Summary

slimline (3.47kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

please put case in the title

Looks like a great case for a great price. However note this review: "this is an awesome case and I love how form fitting and slim it is. HOWEVER it won't work for me AT ALL because when you fully open the case and fold the cover back it shuts off the paperwhite. Please look into fixing this. I have heard reviews of other cases that had this same problem and were fixed with some kind of anti magnetic sticker. Let me know if you can fix this issue and I will buy another. Until then I am returning this."

Can't speak for the paperwhite version, but I have the poetic case for the fire 8.9 and it's about as perfect as you can get.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014