• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Google Nexus 7 16GB WiFi $149 at orders99.com

http://orders99.com/products.php?product=Google-Nexus-7-16-GB-%252d-Black

Note: I am not in a market for new tablet and didn't place order from them.

Member Summary

nexus7 (7.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

uhhh, orders99 domain name was just registered about 2 weeks ago....I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole

Way too much discounted Apple gear.

The toll free contact number goes to a Glazer's Camera in Seattle. The 206 exchange number goes to a fruit and veggie seller in Seattle although it's one digit off of Glazer's contact number. Either very sloppy or a scam. I'd pass, IMHO.

Hmmm...the footnote links take me to B&H Photo for the same product.

I called Glazer's Camera directly to see if it might really be their site, and they said that orders99.com is not a Glazer site. However, some of the text was copied from Glazer's.

hey, they've got a bridge on there for $99! i'd buy that!

DealRaider said:   hey, they've got a bridge on there for $99!

No reason to go tempting the OP now..

They have a Asus TF300 for $199 and a TF700 for $299!!!!
Something really fishy there!

in 4 1, and 3 of the $110 iPod Touches! SWEET DEAL OP, red for you!!

I don't understand why people are concerned about these vendors. Give the small guys a chance. You credit card company will cover you if it is fraud. Green for OP and me!

fatxman said:   I don't understand why people are concerned about these vendors. Give the small guys a chance. You credit card company will cover you if it is fraud. Green for OP and me!

Because it's a pain in the ass to deal with!

fatxman said:   I don't understand why people are concerned about these vendors. Give the small guys a chance. You credit card company will cover you if it is fraud. Green for OP and me!

Not a vendor..it's called phishing and it works great to find stupid people and take their money. Can't believe FatWallet is leaving this here.

a5tudent said:   I called Glazer's Camera directly to see if it might really be their site, and they said that orders99.com is not a Glazer site. However, some of the text was copied from Glazer's.

NEVER CALL ON A DEAL! Now we're all going to lose out when the employees buy them all.

Do not order from Orders99.com or anywhere else you can't confirm they are legit. Previous posters are right. They listed the fax number for Glazer's, who has never heard of them, and they listed another number for someone who says that website has listed an incorrect number. It is a SCAM. Don't do it.

A person would be a dimwit not to call something as fishy
as this seems. Let employees have them all

Closer we get to tax time the more these questionable squids show up.

Your stupid comments never fail to impress. Red for you and OP!

Another scam common ...They never ship you a product for several weeks..You cancel it then they charge you a restocking fee.

Compudirect.com (they are a legitimate company unfortunately ) tried to do this to me..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014