• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For new customers, use coupon code FIRSTPAIRFREE at Coastal.com to score eyeglasses for free plus S&H. I've ordered from them before and am totally satisfied.

Member Summary

Glasses (6.22kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Does the free glasses include the presription lenses?

Yes. Prescription lenses. Many styles not eligible for free, however.

Ancient offer. Been around for a looong time.

how can i find the ones that are free?

At last, got a glass 25% off.

yeah how u know which frame is free?

I prefer GlåssesShop's deals. Coastal always has other fees and charges for standard extras/coatings, etc. I'd be curious to hear what the cheapest shipped price someone finds for this deal if you include UV/scratch coatings and shipping/handling. I believe my last order from GlåssesShop was $11.13 shipped. Don't mean to bring up a past deal, but I'm just speaking generally.

Does not seem to work. With any glasses i select, it says "rule not applied" when trying to apply coupon

Which one is free?

When I list glasses most of them show
"Excluded from First Pair Free"
"this frame cannot be redeemed for free"
Text

Don't suppose it applies to sunglasses or reading glasses, does it?

At least put the web site name in the title...like everyone else seems to do, and is recommended on the new topic page. That way I don't have to waste my time clicking on the link to find out I already got a free pair from them.

I only get the frames waived. Getting charged $77 for the lenses and shipping

I went through a couple frames from places like this (including this deal specifically.) Heads up, you get what you pay for.

Free glasses costing $16.33. $9.99 shipping and the rest is P&H.

Yes. Prescription lenses. Many styles not eligible for free。

This link takes you to eligible.

Eligible frames

Free shipping with code "FREESHIP13"

If your prescription is -4.0 or higher, it forces you to pick silver package which is $25 extra.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014