• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Well, not going to go to great lengths with this as it may be YMMV. But this is 50% to 75% off Current prices.
I was at Sears in Madison, Wisconsin and they had (3) Energy EW 100 Subwoofers and the (2) Energy Take Classic 5PC Home Theater systems for $124.99 EACH. They also had the Energy EF-500 speakers for $119.99. Thee are remaining stock only and did not appear on the Sears Outlet website when I check the same exact store. Yet. . .. they had them for this price.

I checked other stores on the Sears Outlet website and they DID list the EW-100 Subwoofer for $149.99 at some stores clearance priced. So again, YMMV. This is both a very good 10" subwoofer and also the 5 piece home theater system and towers are a good price.

Again. . . Check your Local Sears for possible better prices!

Energy EW-100 @ Sears Oulet
Energy EW-100 Sub

ENERGY EF-500 Speakers @ Sears Outlet
Energy EF-500 Towers At Sears Outlet

Energy EW-100 Sub Woofer

5 Piece Home Theater Speaker System

Energy EF-500 Tower Speakers

Sears Item# 05788611000 | Model# EW-100

Sears Item# 05788711000 | Model# TK CLSC 5 PK

Member Summary

speaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Definitely a great price for them. Many folks go crazy when they have the 5.1 classic take on sale for $300, but with this deal for $50 less you get the same 5.0 speakers with a better 10" sub woofer as opposed to the 8" one.

Excellent deal if you can get each for $125.... And a good deal if you get them for $150 each.

I see a floor model of the EF-500 at my local store for 134.93... wonder what kind of shape they're in.

And floor model sub for ~$112.. again wonder the condition. I do need a sub too.

I agree and I think they are a great price also. I almost wanted to buy the subs and the 5 piece for that money. Would make a great main system and the towers for $199.99 were a steal. But. .. . I didn't need more speakers or subs.

UAIron said:   I see a floor model of the EF-500 at my local store for 134.93... wonder what kind of shape they're in.

They may be even cheaper if you go and actually look at them. I was very tempted. These are better than some Polk models at clearance prices.

The EF-500 at my Sears were in pretty good shape, just dusty, but sounded just fine.

Apparently the EF-500 were available Black Friday on Newegg for $99/pair. Markups are high on these guys.

Available At Sears or where? Plus. ... that deal is done and yeah, speaker prices are all over the place.

The Jamo S 426 is the identical model... I'm not sure about these.

Not a direct link?

Good day to live in Las Cruces....

Sears Department Store ?

LAS CRUCES
700 S Telshor Blvd
Las Cruces, NM 88011-4669

Store Hours:
10:00 AM-9:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
9:00 AM-9:00 PM (Sat)
12:00 PM-6:00 PM (Sun)

Item: 057 88411 991 0028

523 miles away from you
View store info
Visit store to see actual item?

Reconditioned ?

See Condition Details ?

Quantity Available : 1

$89.93

$399.99(reg. price)

^ ^ ^ If you type in a zipcode closer to where you live there may be more around. Also, As I mentioned. .. the EW-100 was actually less than the online Outlet Store prices and did not show up in inventory either at the regular Sears Store or the online outlet store. Therefore, a call or visit to a local Sears store would be best to determine if they have any of the posted speakers. Only the EF-500 tower speakers showed up on the online website for my particular store.

lucaswhite said:   Not a direct link?

Not sure what you mean. I checked and ALL links work for me!

Maybe you are clicking on the provided Sears stock number/product number data I also supplied.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014