Large Pizza $7.99
2 Toppings
Carryout Only
Check your email from Pizza Hut Offers.

Member Summary

$7.99 Large 2 Toppings Carryout
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Carry Out only. Just call it the big deal when you order.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no coupon needed, saw on tv add

just say you want the big deal

Combine with Wings Wednesday $0.50/each

Can you make it a stuffed crust? His much?

Garstud said:   Can you make it a stuffed crust? His much?

Wouldn't it faster just to call them instead of waiting for an answer from a forum?

Unless of course you expect a forum answer faster than it takes you to look up the #, call and ask.

"not valid on stuffed crust"
Those bastards, you can't even pay more for it?

Terms: Buy Large 2-top pizza for just $7.99 Mon-Thurs. Itís the Great Big Deal! Carryout only.Expires March 23, 2013 ∑ Available online.

LIMITED TIME OFFER. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR EXTRA CHEESE. Not valid on Stuffed Crust. Crust availability, prices, and participation may vary. Offer valid for carryout only. May not be combined with any other limited time offer

I figured I wasn't the only with the question.
I've been tormented for years on their "Any Pizza, Any Crust"(excludes stuffed crust) Promotion.

Wouldn't it faster just to call them instead of waiting for an answer from a forum?

Unless of course you expect a forum answer faster than it takes you to look up the #, call and ask.

Stuffed Crust (the only kind I get) never qualifies for these promotions. Here a Meat Lovers' is roughly $16.

xyberguy said:   Just in case you like Pizza Hut
Monday - Thursday
Large Pizza $7.99
2 Toppings
Carryout Only
Check your email from Pizza Hut Offers.

They always have large pizza 5 toppings carry out for $10!

Garstud said:   Those bastards, you can't even pay more for it?

Yes, you are going to pay more for it. Regular price for nasty pizza.

Large 2 topping carryout for $8 isn`t a bargain when you compare it to other Rest. specials and quality. Didn`t I read that for $2 more you could get a third topping large.

Great deal for Pizza Hut... Better than that horrid Domino's. Tastes better.

bump for movie night pizza
(pizza pie to go with life of PI)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014