• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
charly said:   peebody01 said:   Scored one today in Maine. Rang up @ $239.00, used a $10 off $50 Lowes coupon and after tax walked out paying $240.45. Fantastic deal. I really needed a new mower. This was for #261361 (HRR216VKA).

Dang, I wish my old Toro mower breaks. I have been using that sucker for ten years and keep on working!

I was going on 9 years with my Toro. Ended up selling it for $100 to offset a big chunk of the cost.

Slickone said:   Think it's still possible to get an HRX217VKA for $400? My store has an HRX2173VKA and HRX2174VKA in the boxes that have been sitting there for several weeks. Was it the HRX2173VKA that was supposed to be on clearance?

MisterEd said:   I just got a better deal from Home Depot. I got the HRX217VKA ($699 list) for $360. Some stores are selling off the Hondas and some Home Depots are still selling them for list price. I got the last one, BNIB. Wasn't even on display. This was in NJ. Another store (Linden NJ) had the same one on sale for $499 and they had about 6 of them, and a 3rd store had it for $629. Weird.
Can you post your receipt? Wasn't it a HRX2173VKA or HRX2174VKA?
Look back a few messages, the receipt was posted about 4 months ago. I think you're a little late to the party. It was a 2174 and it was back in March.

I NEED A NEW MOWER ALSO

HEARD HONDA/KAWASAKI MOTOR IS WAY TO GO

MisterEd said:   Slickone said:   Think it's still possible to get an HRX217VKA for $400? My store has an HRX2173VKA and HRX2174VKA in the boxes that have been sitting there for several weeks. Was it the HRX2173VKA that was supposed to be on clearance?

MisterEd said:   I just got a better deal from Home Depot. I got the HRX217VKA ($699 list) for $360. Some stores are selling off the Hondas and some Home Depots are still selling them for list price. I got the last one, BNIB. Wasn't even on display. This was in NJ. Another store (Linden NJ) had the same one on sale for $499 and they had about 6 of them, and a 3rd store had it for $629. Weird.
Can you post your receipt? Wasn't it a HRX2173VKA or HRX2174VKA?
Look back a few messages, the receipt was posted about 4 months ago. I think you're a little late to the party. It was a 2174 and it was back in March.

Sorry, I made a mistake. I thought that receipt was for $399 and didn't notice that was your receipt.

Again, why did they mark down the mower?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014