• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today this bag retails for approximately $20,000.

http://www.yoogiscloset.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/19...

Member Summary

Hermes 28cm Grege Pale Ostrich Leather Retourne Palladium Plated Kelly Bag
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yep, the Birkin bags have a long wait. Also, Hermes limits the amount of bags they produce.

dpid (Feb. 22, 2013 @ 10:51p) |

no hdmi kills the deal

techziv (Feb. 23, 2013 @ 12:22a) |

OH,brother.......

kingdoodler (Feb. 23, 2013 @ 12:46a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. This isn't worth $20k. It isn't worth $14k. It isn't a hot deal and it doesn't belong here.

People will pay that much. In fact they will be on a waiting list for years for some Hermes bags.

My lord. Is this shock factor? Not sure why any rational person would consider this a hot deal. You could go on vacation, make a nice donation to a charity, and buy groceries for a year with the same money.

Pre-owned but authenticated.

in for one

Getting this for storing coupons

Free shipping makes this a deal.

A little expensive. My little heart can't take it anymore.

Nothing says I love you like a $14 K purse.

Great find! In for two!

I wonder how much shipping would have been?

tuanco said:   Today this bag retails for approximately $20,000.

Smoking deal! In for a trade. Buy at $14k, sell at $20k. Easy $6k profit.

She's gotta dress with class
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag
And four inch tips made of ostrich
Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgpfWOioPA

good song

LongDongSilver said:   tuanco said:   Today this bag retails for approximately $20,000.

Smoking deal! In for a trade. Buy at $14k, sell at $20k. Easy $6k profit.

I only copy of the description :-D if someone has this much money to waste on a handbag, cant afford a new one? Unless this was owned by some death celebrity.

Can somebody find a good deal on a sense of humor? Seems like some people need to buy one.

$14k??? I believe there are new ones out there around that price.

Doesn't really specify much about the warranty, if it comes with a six month extended refurbished product warranty I am in, if not this is a cold deal.

Don't clog up the genuine deals, which is the reason we are all here, Not for your poor comedy. Don't quit your day job and someone get this post out of here.

will a winged god deliver this to me?

this belongs on reallyfatwallet dot com! haha

qube said:   People will pay that much. In fact they will be on a waiting list for years for some Hermes bags.

Yep, the Birkin bags have a long wait. Also, Hermes limits the amount of bags they produce.

no hdmi kills the deal

SecondGunman said:   Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. This isn't worth $20k. It isn't worth $14k. It isn't a hot deal and it doesn't belong here.

OH,brother.......

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014