• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples $24.99 shipped after Staples Easy Rebate.

Staples® 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder

Item: 917640 Model: SPL-TXC82A
8-Sheet, Cross-Cut, Deskside Shredder, Shreds Credit Cards and Paper Clips
2 minute continuous run time
Shreds 7 feet per minute
3.4 gallon wastebasket capacity

Rebate reward: $25.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Learn more about the Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Purchase dates: 02-17-2013 through 02-23-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: Get a $25 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Staples 8 Sheet Crosscut Shredder (SKU 917640) at Staples
Rebate Offer Number: 13-45903

Shredder

Rebate

Member Summary

Crang
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

acrosps57 said:   Fixed link

Thanks, that was fast, I was already fixing it!

Shows out of stock now.

Cool, my old shredder died so this is timely. Put in a request to reserve. Hopefully they'll have one. Thanks OP.

OOS online but available at some stores (inventory checker said in stock or low stock for about 40% of the stores I checked).

=aw

Just ordered and processed my rebate! Shipping to Virginia, no OOS issue like some are reporting. Thank you!

In for one.

I love the Stäples rebate process. Put in the order online and the rebate can be entered online immediately. No paperwork and no 4 month later "We did not receive your paperwork and it is too late to resubmit it." If only they were all that easy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014