• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click $3 coupon and add 2 to cart. (can mix n' match between options below)

Copy/paste 15% off link. "www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309860&aid=338821&aparam=13wk25ds15DS"

In cart add code: 601D81AB for an additional 5% off. (Additional discount shows @ checkout, or enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see discount in cart)

Total: $3.08 + Free Shipping w/Shoprunner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Smooth Definition Hair Gel, Maximum Hold

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Weightless Body Building Hair Gel, Extra Strong Hold

Pantene Pro-V Classic Style Total Control Hair Gel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also available for same price and FS w/Shoprunner:

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Hair Detangler, Light Conditioning (8.5 fl oz)
and
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo (3.9 fl oz)

drugstore.com
Need a drugstore.com coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Pantene Hair Gel
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Copy/paste 15% off link. "www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309860&ai...
HOW DO i APPLY THIS COUPON AFTER ADDING THE STUFF TO THE CART--- wHEN i CUT PASTE, THIS DOES NOT WORK

Copy and paste url on top of page. Click Enter. The discount will automatically be applied.

Ya know, I've tried these Drugstore dot com offers before and it never works for me! Followed instructions, no success. Tried it with the Saline solution a few weeks ago and nada. I'll pass...

The 5% code is "invalid" and Shoprunner won't open from the DS com site. I logged into SR on a separate web page and it logged me in. But from the DS site I got:

Sorry, we were unable to sign you into Shoprunner due to a techincal issue. Please try again in few minutes.

Edit: OK, the problem on my end is using Firefox. I switched to IE8 and it worked fine. Then I said to myself..."self, do you really need this product?" The answer was no. I have so many shampoo and conditioner coupons it's ridiculous. Wow, "no" to a FW deal? Well, yes... Thanks anyway and the 5% does work in IE8...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014