Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

WD73C12 (68.69kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.hhgregg.com/mitsubishi-73-1080p-120hz-dlp-hdtv/item/W...

Wow, great price on a great TV with local pickup.. no 3D but I hardly ever use it anyway.
Mits has stopped making RPTV, so when there is a fire sale on the 92", I am replacing my 3-year old 73".

Awesome Price. glad it is in store only as I don't have the money for this now. would have been upset if it was free delivery at this price.

Fire sale will not happen for the 82" and 92". Almost all stock is already sold out. Prices have gone up over the last 2 weeks as inventory shrinks.

I have an 82 and a 73. They are fantastic. Very sorry to see them go......

flimflam9182 said:   Fire sale will not happen for the 82" and 92". Almost all stock is already sold out. Prices have gone up over the last 2 weeks as inventory shrinks.

Meh, maybe temporarily...but 90" LCDs are available and will only get cheaper. That's why Mitsubishi is dropping these. They won't be at the Rear Projection prices for a while...but it while happen.

Saying that, if a vendor did attempt to clear out the larger sets soon, I would probably jump on one

Eric

Wall mountable: No

Pass!

Weight: 75.7 lbs.

This thing weighs less than the 50" Samsung DLP I own. HH Gregg just opened by me a few months ago. Wife wants a new TV and told me she wants a bigger one than the 50". Who said size doesn't matter. I know there are a ton of DLP haters out there, but I love mine. Now to see if my store still has one.

seanws, do you realize the actual cost of wall mounting? What's the sense of it if you're going to leave the wires from the set-top box just hanging there? So, mounting bracket, cost of electrician (or DIY) to channel all connections inside the wall. All this so you can look at TV that's turned off and mounted on a wall. Turned ON it's the same picture, right?

It is 1600 now

I emailed customer service and they told me the TV was discontinued.

bones774 said:   I emailed customer service and they told me the TV was discontinued.

Hence the huge price drop. Great TV..
http://hometheater.about.com/b/2012/12/03/mitsubishi-discontinue...

Was anybody lucky enough to get one? There has to be some out there in the distributor pipeline, I know Dell was selling them, maybe they have some inventory to closeout.

Just went to Dell site and funny thing they don't even list Mitsubishi within their filtering parameters.

This is a better model, with 3D, refurbished for $799.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Many people don't know this, but HHGreg is a haggle place.... you can go in and haggle the prices lower.... I'm not sure it works on sale stuff. I know its a commission only for the sales people.... I tend not to like this as I find commission sellers pushy..

All sales people at these stores make commissions from the extended warranty, or haven't you noticed?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014