• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ftp://ftp2.Avanquest.com/evaluation/ExpertPDF/8/ExpertPDF_V8_TRIAL_ENG.exe

COPY PASTE LINK

once installed, click help, activate full version and copy/paste this reg code where shown

8122-0411-DT2T-A1F4-38B1-324G

Download the trial, click "help" then enter the registration code code above.

more info on product here

http://www.avanqueststore.com/expert-pdf.html#Description

Member Summary

expert pdf (70.84kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Well you can register here (which is the domain of the author)  http://register.avanquest.com/ABSOFT/produits/Promotion/... (more)

bryanh99 (Sep. 03, 2013 @ 1:10p) |

Thanks OP!

pradeepkrcv (Sep. 03, 2013 @ 1:32p) |

Thank you, bryanh99.
If you have used the software, does it create pdfs that work fine in other pdf readers like PDF-Xcha... (more)

FW10001 (Sep. 06, 2013 @ 9:04a) |

Yeah. Same here. Busted.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I pasted the link provided and downloaded the trial. How does one now get a registration key? I didn't see any place to provide an email address. Please flesh out your instructions. Thanks.

JohnHenryNewman said:   I pasted the link provided and downloaded the trial. How does one now get a registration key? I didn't see any place to provide an email address. Please flesh out your instructions. Thanks.

8122-0411-DT2T-A1F4-38B1-324G

Download the trial, click "help" then enter the registration code code above.

How does this compared with acrobat?

how does this compared with acrobat?

heihalmema said:   how does this compared with acrobat?
it's free

heihalmema said:   how does this compared with acrobat?

There's a chart on the description page. Offers similar features to Acrobat.

http://www.avanqueststore.com/expert-pdf.html#Compare

Thanks OP!

Is this legal? Is this registration key intended to be shared?

ubereks said:   Is this legal? Is this registration key intended to be shared?

yes, if you go thru the steps to get the free promo, it's giving out the same reg. key to everyone. Just easier to skip all the steps than wait for the same code to be emailed to you.....once they "end" the offer, that promo reg key will not work.

Awesome! Thanks!!

Awesome! Thanks OP!

Awesome. Thanks OP.

Downloading..... Thanks OP

MISTERCHEAP said:   ubereks said:   Is this legal? Is this registration key intended to be shared?

yes, if you go thru the steps to get the free promo, it's giving out the same reg. key to everyone. Just easier to skip all the steps than wait for the same code to be emailed to you.....once they "end" the offer, that promo reg key will not work.

Where is the link for the original free promo? And what is the date for "end" of the offer?

Thanks OP! Great tool to have.

thread reopened.

Thanks OP.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks MC

Can someone please help me with this issue:

"It appears that the serial number [8122-0313-7GBC-Y061-E8EK-5067] you selected when installing Expert PDF 8 Professional was already used or you have reached the maximum of installation allowed. Therefore, this software cannot run with this serial number. For more information, please contact the customer service or click here:"

The serial # given here is different form the above one. I uninstalled the existing (but expired) Exp pdf 8 professional and reinstalled the exe downloaded from linka above, but i get the same issue.

Can you please help me? How can I remove reference to the previous serial # on my machine?

Not sure what happened with my download.
Everything seemed to work fine but could not get to the Help page. So I did a "repair" of the installation and finally got to a registration page that already had a code populated in it (not the one posted above).
My program files all say Expert PDF 8 Professional - no mention of a trial version.
I feel silly asking, but how can I tell if I have the full version or am still using the trial download?
TIA

akurugan said:   Can someone please help me with this issue:

"It appears that the serial number [8122-0313-7GBC-Y061-E8EK-5067] you selected when installing Expert PDF 8 Professional was already used or you have reached the maximum of installation allowed. Therefore, this software cannot run with this serial number. For more information, please contact the customer service or click here:"

The serial # given here is different form the above one. I uninstalled the existing (but expired) Exp pdf 8 professional and reinstalled the exe downloaded from linka above, but i get the same issue.

Can you please help me? How can I remove reference to the previous serial # on my machine?

I am not sure what the issue is, I downloaded from the OPs link and used the serial number 8122-0411-DT2T-A1F4-38B1-324G and it allowed without an issue.

I too get "Invalid serial specified (00000016)" when trying to activate with 8122-0411-DT2T-A1F4-38B1-324G and it already replaced my activated version 6!!

Worked great as instructed. Thanks OP.

Just worked for me. Thank you OP.

Thanks, OP!

I have Win8 and for some reason it has stalled while installing. It's stuck on installing drivers, about 90% from complete.

activated fine but will not render big (60+ MB) pdf of raster and vector images. Also has no options that I can find to optimize the pdf sizes. Guess Adobe is expensive for a reason...

for those who didn't get in on this - Newegg, Buy.com, and frys run FAR Nuance PDF Create 8 or Nitro PDF all the time..

I get "Invalid serial specified (00000005)" when i try to activate it.

when I go to about the software version 8.0.360 with serial # 8122-0313-7GBC-Y061-E8EK-5067.

looks like they changed the software.

Installed and activated. Thanks!

Thanks OP! Worked fine.

I downloaded the trial from here and now the serial works

less than 4 minutes to rock n roll, thanks OP!

When I tried to install it, the installer wanted to install Microsoft Visual c++2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86). Before I ran the installer, I scanned it with Avira. I'm not going to let the installer download and install something that I can't scan first.

So I downloaded Microsoft Visual c++2008 Redistributable Package (x86) from M$, installed it after it passed the Avira scan, I updated it to SP1 and restarted my system. When I tried to install Expert PDF, its installer is still claiming that it needs to download and install Microsoft Visual c++2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86). This is suspicious behavior and I'm not going to install it.

Installed and +rep for Mr. Cheap!!

Thats fast. Thanks very much better than the bulky Adobe.

Sonnamast said:   less than 4 minutes to rock n roll, thanks OP! Same here, nice find OP!

Skipping 97 Messages...
Thank you, bryanh99.
If you have used the software, does it create pdfs that work fine in other pdf readers like PDF-Xchange, Adobe Reader, etc?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014