• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
About 50.2 cents / round.

LinK

Member Summary

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. Feb/21/2013 6:53 PM

Great price for really good ammo. Good find OP!

At first didn't notice they were JHP, not FMJ. Very nice!!

Really this is a good price? How in the heck can you afford to qualify with prices of a half buck a shot? I am lucky to have it issued I guess.

Good price for SD rounds. Around here, sd rounds cost almost 2x that amount.

Actually this is pretty close to what practice ammo costs. Normally most people won't buy lot quantities of this grade ammo -- this is LE issue/SD grade.

Cheapest I have seen practice/range grade ammo is $20/50.

Between range fees and ammo a few hours at the range cost a few hundred dollars. More if you are firing rifles larger than .22 caliber. One reason I went last time was to shoot up all the older ammo I had laying around. In particular I needed to shoot up all the old softnose .30-30 ammo I had -- replaced it with polymer tip. My shoulder was sore the next day... forgot how hard old saddle carbines kick.

I can't check out. Says "Error: Please select another Shipping Method." Only UPS is offered and only UPS is selected.

That website looks kinda fishy to me , has anyone ever bought anything from here before?

Ordered this day op posted. Delivered today. Thanks op

I never got the web site to take my order...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014