• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just saw this on Microcenter. I've never seen it below $220 before. Great monitor, I already have two of them.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/409472/UltraSharp_U2312HM_LCD...

Member Summary

Dell UltraSharp U2312HM (7.48kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

Is this a good deal?

Anyone is able to order from microcenter.com? Always got the following after
submitting order. What a crappy site.

========================================
Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the
order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment. Click here
to return to www.microcenter.com.

jaschiang said:   Is this a good deal?

Displayport can be an issue for some but it comes with DVI also so you can always adapt hdmi->dvi.

As far as the price, it's relatively cheap for na IPS panel but there's been deals on other Dell's, HP's, etc. with IPS panels recently for 170-200 range. The only real advantage I see this having is a built in USB hub if you want that.

It says antiglare coating which (imo) makes it more desirable than the reflective screens on the Dell IPS monitors at other B&M's.

The problem is that shipping adds about $17 per monitor, making it a decent but not great deal. If you have a location near you, you could opt to pick-up (but I do not).

great deal thanks!

No longer available.. (

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014