rated:
The flavors are:
Cookies N Cream
Delicious Strawberry
Vanilla Ice Cream
Milk Chocolate

Link

GNC
Need a GNC coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

whey (33.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › GNC

in for 2

great price I am in!

*edit* Wow...chocolate is already backordered!

I think they kicked the price back up.. Right after I ordered, I went to send the link to a friend, but the item is now $54.99.

Lugs said:   I think they kicked the price back up.. Right after I ordered, I went to send the link to a friend, but the item is now $54.99.

Yup...you are right. Wonder if they are going to cancel the orders?

cnvrtble98 said:   Lugs said:   I think they kicked the price back up.. Right after I ordered, I went to send the link to a friend, but the item is now $54.99.

Yup...you are right. Wonder if they are going to cancel the orders?

I'd be surprised if they canceled orders that already went through. Not sure about your back order one.

GNC is the worst, they cancel orders all the time with no explanation. I avoid them like the shitty overpriced company they are.

I got an email telling me my order will be shipped when it is available so its not cancelled yet...

Add this to some curds to make a great meal. - Little Miss Muffet

TimInHollywood said:   Add this to some curds to make a great meal. - Little Miss Muffet

Actually I add oatmeal powder (oatmeal flour) to my protein shakes and it actually is a great meal!

GNC is managed pretty badly
They cancelled my order within an hour..Two days later I received an order confirmation. I returned the box..They made a refund-tax..I e-mailed again to get the tax back.

I am in protein hunting for the next 3 months..too bad I missed this one..

They cancelled my order. Lame.

Cancelled mine too, 9 hours after they confirmed it.

Typical GNC!

id like to put gaddarn GNC.com in my hosts.deny file. they have a sale just long enough to get some press and posted in blogs, for free advertisement, then cancel the small numver of orders that came through during the promotion period, and get posted everywhere like the little gimpassbitches are relevant and get seo points with google.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014