• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Well, I was just ranting yesterday about how I'm not using my Prime membership. Time to eat crow!

I was looking at the Amazon local (?) deal for eShave, it's 30% off anything on their site. I have been piecing together a shave kit and I was looking for soap. While comparing prices on Amazon I found this ONE and only one item for quite a bit less than average, $27 is the next lowest price.

Keep in mind that there are two options for these soaps: with or without bowl. This is WITH the bowl, that's usually a $9 addition.

They only have 5 so this won't last long:
Soapy

Oh, if you're still on the fence about straight razor shaving and want a cheap entry level brush to get you started, check this out:
badger brush

When I first started looking into the costs I almost died when I saw the prices of brushes. Most sites "entry" level brushes were starting at $55+! That was putting my initial investment over the $200 mark and I wasn't willing to do that.

EDIT: This brush was $9 when I got it...if you want to save a few more bucks hold off, it drops to around $10 every other month according to camel*3:
camel3

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

eshave
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool story Jeopardy contestant!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014