• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
UPDATE: In stock at KMart currently in-stock for shipping and store pick-up sold by Kmart, not Sears. Same shipping info applies.

Dead at Sears LinkyLoo

ordered & received ours already, they were branded Nintendo WiiU boxes, in black (white is at retail price).

Free store pick-up, free shipping w/ $59 purchase, free shipping w/ SYWM or add $5.99 shipping

Member Summary

Nunchuk Controller for Wii / WiiU
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wow, I didn't even know it was possible :-D

I opened up my nunchuk last night to find a mostly scratched up and wires exp... (more)

jbserra (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 7:52a) |

well I don't have the power, "alert mods" up in the top right and UGH! bummer. If no luck at B&M order it online. If y... (more)

gizmo (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 8:32a) |

Just ordered from Sears.com for delivery to home. Kmart.com was out of stock for me. Thanks OP!
Sears Item# 05803835000... (more)

hireng (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 10:24a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"We are sorry we are unable to fulfill your order because the items are no longer available.'

still available in a lot of stores by me... YMMV

Thanks OP.

lopo said:   "We are sorry we are unable to fulfill your order because the items are no longer available.'

Thanks for update but really? red because a deal sold out before you got it

same deal through KMart, currently in-stock for shipping and store pick-up sold by Kmart, not Sears. Same shipping info applies.

Got the last one in Springfield Oregon Sears. Thanks much OP!

Thanks OP, been needing a couple of these. There's apparently 2 left in stock for pickup at Salem OR Sears; OOS for pickup at Salem OR Kmart. I opted to have it shipped from Kmart free with my Shop Your Way Rewards Max membership.

Today I received 4,000 free Shopyourway Rewards points towards anything in jewelry and was able to apply them to my Kmart black Nunchuk order.
Total was $5.99 + tax
6% FatCash
Free SYWMAX shipping.
Thanks OP!

Thanks for the heads up on these. The kids trash them and I was down to my last corded one.

begunn said:   Today I received 4,000 free Shopyourway Rewards points towards anything in jewelry and was able to apply them to my Kmart black Nunchuk order.
Total was $5.99 + tax
6% FatCash
Free SYWMAX shipping.
Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, my local Sears was OOS but I was able to get two from my local Kmart. Thanks again for the useful information!

Thanks, got from my local Kmart!

kevpriest said:   Thanks, got from my local Kmart!

Out of curiosity, did you order online for store pick-up or just go to the store? (just wondering if they ring up at $9.99)

Curiosity here too, cheaper options on eBay...by 50% in some and free shipping, like here, What's the attraction then, black, instant gratification?

lernim said:   Curiosity here too, cheaper options on eBay...by 50% in some and free shipping, like here, What's the attraction then, black, instant gratification?

Nintendo branded. When I was looking to buy one, all of the knock-offs had bad reviews.

showing 20.99 for me without shipping

Just picked up 2 in Ohio. $21.33 including tax. Marked $19.99 on shelf. Ordered on-line and did a store pickup at Kmart. If they are defective I can return them and no hassle with eBay marketeers. Thanks OP

TY, OP. I did end up getting one although the online order I placed was immediately canceled; I picked it up at the store.

Local Sears had Wii U branded units at normal price and would not budge as "the link is for the earlier Wii model not the Wii U." My local Kmart had the Wii U branded units also at normal price but was willing to adjust both black and white models to $9.99. I was able to get 4 for less than $40. (Def a YMMV but worth it if can find a friendly store with stock.)
Thanks OP!

begunn said:   Today I received 4,000 free Shopyourway Rewards points towards anything in jewelry and was able to apply them to my Kmart black Nunchuk order.
Total was $5.99 + tax
6% FatCash
Free SYWMAX shipping.
Thanks OP!

I did the same thing and had some rewards points that were going to expire so I paid $2.46 out the door, thanks OP. BTW I got it online with in store pickup at Kmart.

sweetmommy said:   showing 20.99 for me without shipping

Thanks, updated. Sears is now dead for both shipping & pick-up. Use the Kmart link in OP, still showing available for shipping.

My local Kmart had them on the shelf listed at 9.99. I ordered online and picked up instore, but noticed the black ones were priced 9.99. Unfortunately, it appears Kmart may have screwed up the charges for the order (leaving off a $5.00 gift card I applied) but we'll see if it gets corrected.

Not sure why I had to dig into expired deals to find this. I just bought two from Kmart for $9.99 with free pickup. Had some points available, so $12 out the door for two! Great deal!

jbserra said:   Not sure why I had to dig into expired deals to find this. I just bought two from Kmart for $9.99 with free pickup. Had some points available, so $12 out the door for two! Great deal!

un-expired

gizmo said:   jbserra said:   Not sure why I had to dig into expired deals to find this. I just bought two from Kmart for $9.99 with free pickup. Had some points available, so $12 out the door for two! Great deal!

un-expired

I opened up my nunchuk last night to find a mostly scratched up and wires exposed at the connector. Thanks Kmart. Hopefully they have another in stock for exchange because this one has already been well used...

jbserra said:   gizmo said:   jbserra said:   Not sure why I had to dig into expired deals to find this. I just bought two from Kmart for $9.99 with free pickup. Had some points available, so $12 out the door for two! Great deal!

un-expired

I opened up my nunchuk last night to find a mostly scratched up and wires exposed at the connector. Thanks Kmart. Hopefully they have another in stock for exchange because this one has already been well used...

well I don't have the power, "alert mods" up in the top right and UGH! bummer. If no luck at B&M order it online. If you don't have Shop Your Way Max, get a free 90 day trial here
credit to butcherboy

Just ordered from Sears.com for delivery to home. Kmart.com was out of stock for me. Thanks OP!
Sears Item# 05803835000 | Model# RVLAFK
Order got cancelled.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014