• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1280113
There are quite a few #6. Apply coupon code cowboom5 to get 5 off ( you may need to make a new account)

One advantage of Kindle Touch over Paperwhite is Text 2 Speech capabilities.

CowBoom
See CowBoom discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

tablet (10.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

good, handy, little ereader for when you don't want to use the ipad. thx, i just picked one up. good price.

3G be used/ hacked for accessing any site?

vickh said:   3G be used/ hacked for accessing any site?

No. It is wifi provided by Amazon and allows only access to books. It is controlled at wifi service, not your device.

What does "Original manufacturer condition" mean? It is not defined on the page.

Appears to not come with a power cable of any sort. Considering this because of the text to speech ability, which my Kindle Fire doesn't do...but I think the kindle app for pc will...

Edited to add that perhaps the point is moot - each one I try to add to my cart is sold out.

nortotron said:   vickh said:   3G be used/ hacked for accessing any site?

No. It is wifi provided by Amazon and allows only access to books. It is controlled at wifi service, not your device.

correct me if I'm wrong. From what i understand the 3g is free everywhere but can only access to Amazon books. No hack or anything can be done on the device side to surf the web cause the 3g side is restricting to Amazon books. Surfing the web can only be done when using wifi. Right?

I got here a little late, but CowBoom still has some for better than I've seen elsewhere. Even with my ridiculous tax.

Today's "Deal of the Day" and the price is now $44.99 plus s/h. Coupon doesn't work for DOD.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014