• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Monster Cable Outlets To Go Power Strip - $8.99 shipped @ Rakuten (formerly Buy.com)

Text
Discontinued most places with a retail price ~$30.

The USB ports are 7.5 amp each. Great for a phone, ok for iPad.

Member Summary

Monster Cable Outlets To Go Power Strip
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i guess i wouldn't classify that as a power "strip." looks more like a wall wart to me.

jimates said:   The USB ports are 7.5 amp each. Great for a phone, ok for iPad.That's 7.5W, or 1.5A right?

comprx said:   jimates said:   The USB ports are 7.5 amp each. Great for a phone, ok for iPad.That's 7.5W, or 1.5A right?The box indicates 1500 milli-amps max output and the device says 1.5 amps on the bottom - same thing. Perhaps using one USB outlet would give up to the full amount and using both would divide it per each.

Best of all you can "EARN 13 Rakuten SUPER POINTS" when you purchase one.

jimates said:   comprx said:   jimates said:   The USB ports are 7.5 amp each. Great for a phone, ok for iPad.That's 7.5W, or 1.5A right?The box indicates 1500 milli-amps max output and the device says 1.5 amps on the bottom - same thing. Correct. Just pointing out it is not 7.5A as originally posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014