• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A pretty decent price on new Android tablets that can run the latest CM 10.x (4.x Android OS) off MicroSD Cards.
(http://iamafanof.wordpress.com/ for CM10.x, XDA's Nook Tablet forums for the help and talk.)
If you want to run the OS internally, a 16GB Nook Tablet would be the best choice - 8GB has more limited OS support for internal booting.

+ Great screen - IPS, bright, easy to read. (Naturally, newest Nook HD is even better at 2x the price.)
+ Can dual-boot stock B&N OS internally with CM10.x externally using MicroSD card. Thus, best of both worlds!
- No camera, Bluetooth.

For me, Nook Tablet was the best decision ever, even selling my iPad2 for it!
Perfect for an e-book reader, media, web, Flash videos, torrents, Sega Genesis emulation, etc in a lightweight, portable tablet form-factor.

Office Depot
See Office Depot promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nook Tablet 8GB & 16GB (84.19kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Good deal, is it limited to the 1 location then?

adorable said:   A pretty decent price on new Android tablets that can run the latest CM 10.x (4.x Android OS) off MicroSD Cards.
(http://iamafanof.wordpress.com/ for CM10.x, XDA's Nook Tablet forums for the help and talk.)
If you want to run the OS internally, a 16GB Nook Tablet would be the best choice - 8GB has more limited OS support for internal booting.

+ Great screen - IPS, bright, easy to read. (Naturally, newest Nook HD is even better at 2x the price.)
+ Can dual-boot stock B&N OS internally with CM10.x externally using MicroSD card. Thus, best of both worlds!
- No camera, Bluetooth.

For me, Nook Tablet was the best decision ever, even selling my iPad2 for it!
Perfect for an e-book reader, media, web, Flash videos, torrents, Sega Genesis emulation, etc in a lightweight, portable tablet form-factor.

OP, Can u please let us know, what is the SKU/model number. Any link to online.com. Not sure if we can use coupons on top of this?
Please scan ur receipt alwell.
Appreciate ur help. PM if needed.

Thanks

Note: Dual-booting works best with a Class10 microSD. The differences are notable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014