• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use code LTNGWHTE at checkout and it comes out to $0.75 plus S&H. Seems like a warm deal for $3.50 shipped with good reviews. And it’s 4 feet long, longer than Apple’s.

Seems to only work by choosing the $9.70 + $2.75 option, and not for Prime.

EDIT to update with full instructions:
1. Click on "2 New" link
2. Choose the BOTTOM option ($9.70 +$2.75 shipping) and add to cart
3. Go through rest of the checkout process, and add the code LTNGWHTE at the end

Sorry, hope that clears things up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000LGC32Q/...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Lightning cable
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The cable may need MFI license?

manianapai (May. 06, 2013 @ 8:27a) |

MFI license is only for products that use original Apple components not for counterfeits! There is some discussion here:... (more)

RickShaw (May. 06, 2013 @ 8:42a) |

I'm going to try Monoprice's cables. I spent $40 on 3 cables. Comparing it to Apple that's buy 2 at full price and get ... (more)

g0dMAn (May. 06, 2013 @ 10:08a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find. One of the only aftermarket lightning cables to get good reviews...and from over 400 people. Thanks OP! Also, in case anyone is wondering, I tried buying two but the discount only applied to one.

Thanks op will give it a try

promo code doesn't work

hillestadk said:   promo code doesn't work

Sorry my post wasn't more clear. I've updated it with the steps to make it work.

worked great for me thanks. the 2 new link is in the right hand side

Thanks OP, green for you. Been needing one for work that's cheap so thanks!

In 4 1. Thanks

If you order two on completely separate orders then you can get two for $7.50. Great deal, thanks OP!

Went for one. If it works - thanks!

In 4 2 separate orders!

Should I be concerned that the seller's 100% rating is from only 12 ratings total and they're all less than a month old? Oh well, worth a shot for only $3.50.

Thanks! Got it!

Wishing that I had an option to get black.

My experience with various "cheap" lightning cables isn't good. The connectors are very poor quality. I have several that will charge on only one side of the lightning connector now and also the copied chip they use causes dropouts during charging on USB, I often get "Charging not supported with this accessory" off and on with these aftermarket cables. Not saying it isn't worth a shot for the price but don't expect much.

cpabster said:   My experience with various "cheap" lightning cables isn't good. The connectors are very poor quality. I have several that will charge on only one side of the lightning connector now and also the copied chip they use causes dropouts during charging on USB, I often get "Charging not supported with this accessory" off and on with these aftermarket cables. Not saying it isn't worth a shot for the price but don't expect much.
If the reseller is actually shipping "Boxwave" brand cables, they should be as good as Apple's cables.

But for $3.50, I'm skeptical. In for 2, however as I'm tired of toting around my single cable.

In for 1

GotAnotherUsername said:   If you order two on completely separate orders then you can get two for $7.50. Great deal, thanks OP!

Is there a 50 cent fee for placing two orders?

also in for 1. Thanks!

In for 2 myself!!! Thanks!

Thanks OP! Got one for the wifey!

Thanks OP in for 2 !!!!

Thank you OP

Thanks OP..In for 1

Great. In for 1

thanks OP!

There are 50 1-star reviews. Might be worth it to read some.

Thanks OP. In for One.

I bought 3 of these Generic Lighting to USB cables from another Amazon seller a month or so ago and they have worked out well. Unfortunately that seller is no longer on Amazon.

Cheers

in for 1 op, lets see how it works

Got 3 last night and one more just now. Thanks op and REPPED!!!
2 more for me and 2 more for my wife.

Thanks got one too

thanks in for 1.

Thanks, in for 1

Thanx OP!!

The 50 1-star reviews say the cable is too tight/loose or it doesn't work at all. That's 1 out of 6, so why take the chance that it could damage the internal phone connector? I'm for saving money too but this seems too risky for such a nice phone.

In for 1. Thanks OP.

RJLechner said:   Wishing that I had an option to get black.

Once you go black you never go back.

It didn't work for me. What did I do wrong?

Anyone else have any luck?

I finally made it. Thanks to OP

Thanks OP, in for 1.

Skipping 44 Messages...
I'm going to try Monoprice's cables. I spent $40 on 3 cables. Comparing it to Apple that's buy 2 at full price and get 1 free. =/ Oh well. I'm sick of having issues and willing to pay almost the asking price of Apple. Hopefully I won't have to worry anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014