• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was just at the Target in Fairfield, NJ. They had the two pack of Crest 3D White LUXE on clearance for $3.74.
Regular price is $7.49 and the individual boxes sell for $4.19.

They also have a special right now of a $5 Gift Card with any purchase of three Crest product.

I found it in the bulk section that's near the back of the store.

Don't bother going there, they only had one pack left.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks for the heads up; the challenge with Target, is that clearance in some stores tracks for gc deals, and some don't. Hope someone can get in on this!

Local ad shows $5 GC with purchase of ANY advertised crest or oral-b, but it's a typo. It was supposed to be with purchase of 3 items.

Manager overrode it and gave me $5 off. So a 3pack of prohealth at 5.99 cost me only 99c plus tax.

Worked for me yesterday in Cypress (290/Fry), bought (1) Oral-B five back and (1) Crest 3D 3-pack, received (2) $5 gift cards.

By the way, as someone mentioned earlier, these are located in the bulk section at the back near seasonal lawn items. I was in the health and beauty section and a lady was looking for them.

Still a lot in stock at the 290/Fry location as of yesterday afternoon, surprised the usual coupon moms/FW/SDers didn't clean out the Targets like the Oral-B replacement head price mistake.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014