• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK TO MAG I have never shopped here, have no idea about the quality of the magazine, but it appears to be in stock and the price is way low compared to the scalper prices. May order one just to check it out. Don't really like 40 round magazines, but what the heck.

Member Summary

40 Round AR-15 Magazine (74.95kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Shipping cost is not disclosed until order is processed but minimum is 9.99$. May be it is ok considering price.

Stas1976 said:   Shipping cost is not disclosed until order is processed but minimum is 9.99$. May be it is ok considering price. home page says free shipping over $99.00 $5.99 under that. Where are you seeing $9.99?

Product Details
This item is temporarily out of stock. Backorders are being accepted. Polymer 5.56x45 AR-15 .223 40rd Mag 40rd .223 Polymer Black Finish

Read more: http://www.monstermarketplace.com/firearms-and-firearm-supplies/...

It was under the link in shipping policies see above

Stas1976 said:   It was under the link in shipping policies see aboveFront page says $5.99. Ordered one, guess I'll find out.

Stop me if I'm wrong - but aren't magazines with a greater than 30 round capacity more likely to jam?

oos

Jahx said:   Stop me if I'm wrong - but aren't magazines with a greater than 30 round capacity more likely to jam? They're more likely to fall out of your gun. Magazines don't jam. I suppose if the springs aren't strong enough it could cause a failure to feed. Ordered one just for gee whiz purposes. Got a ton of 30 rounds and 20 rounders, prefer them, they aren't as heavy, don't hang from the weapon as far and permit a prone shot much better than these long ones.

Stas1976 said:   Shipping cost is not disclosed until order is processed but minimum is 9.99$. May be it is ok considering price. They charged me $31.91 and I got a shipping number today. They charged more than the $5.99 shown on their home page but less than the $9.99 you indicated.

legirons said:   Stas1976 said:   Shipping cost is not disclosed until order is processed but minimum is 9.99$. May be it is ok considering price. They charged me $31.91 and I got a shipping number today. They charged more than the $5.99 shown on their home page but less than the $9.99 you indicated.

Not bad. Could not say it was a freaking deal but for the curiosity as you said it was perfect enough. Let us know how does it accepts 40 rounds. Should be not easy to load it at first.

Stas1976 said:   legirons said:   Stas1976 said:   Shipping cost is not disclosed until order is processed but minimum is 9.99$. May be it is ok considering price. They charged me $31.91 and I got a shipping number today. They charged more than the $5.99 shown on their home page but less than the $9.99 you indicated.

Not bad. Could not say it was a freaking deal but for the curiosity as you said it was perfect enough. Let us know how does it accepts 40 rounds. Should be not easy to load it at first.
Will do, I bought it to give a few the finger if you know what I mean.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014