• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Greenworks 13-Amp 21-in Corded Electric Push Lawn Mower with free 1-3 day shipping

5% CashBack at ShopDiscover

Compared to the Earthwise deal, the Greenworks has a bigger blade, more power, costs less, and doesn't have problems bagging. It also comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty instead of 2 and you get Lowe's 90-day return policy instead of 30-days at Overstock, Amazon, and Rakuten which also means you don't have to mess with return shipping.

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Greenworks Electric Push Lawn Mower
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does it have a snow attachment?

Why blow snow when you can mow snow!

I can't speak to this model, but I've been happily using a corded push mower for about 8 years. I've been very happy with a Black and Decker corded electric, never had a bit of trouble with it. No need to worry about gasoline or winterizing.

My one suggestion for new users is "start mowing near the outlet mow away from it".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014