• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Max Payne 3 Complete
Disclaimer
Use coupon code CAGROCKS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A9XQ83Q/

Amazon.com said: Farewell to February Deals - PC Game Downloads, Free In-Game Items, Plus 25% Off Any Purchase From now through February 28, save up to 75% on over 900 PC game downloads. We've partnered with Cheapassgamer.com to add even more savings during this sale, enter the code "CAGROCKS" at checkout and save an additional 25% off the sale price (Exludes XBOX/PSN Points and Subs, select pre-orders, and Eve Online items). Limit one per customer. We've also got over 350 casual game downloads for $2.99 or below and several offers on Free-to-Play in-game items. Event ends February 28, 2013. Shop the deals.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Max Payne 3
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

To good to pass up. 27gb oh my.

Yeah, it's pretty big. The main game folder on my system is about 33GB and all I've done is run the main game. There are 10 expansions, maps, and addons, which might have updates too. I'm not sure how the updates are done, but when I go to run the game there are 12 different keys.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014