• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update: The 5% off code seems to have been killed by DS... Not working for me anymore. Still a great deal though with the $5 off.

Many great deals and combinations!

drugstore.com often has 15% off (and sometimes even 20% off), so $5 off $20 would be like 25% off, right? Wrong! It's much better than that! If you play your cards right, this could equal closer to (an additional!!!) 50% off!

The main point here is that the $20 is calculated from BEFORE any discounts! So even if you have $10-12 worth of merchandise in cart, as long as the pre-coupon price is over $20, you'll get another $5 off your order!

And for icing on top of the cake, take an additional 5% off on top of that!
~~~~~~~~

Wow, that was a long introduction.

Note: If you got in on any DS deal during the past few days, you might need to clear cookies etc., for link/code to work.

Click here to activate $5 off $20 P&G. (If clicking doesn't work, add code 5A7E87B3 in cart instead.

In cart also add code: 601D81AB for an additional 5% off. (Discounts show @ checkout, or enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see discounts in cart)

Many items have Free Shipping w/Shoprunner. Alternatively, get Free Standard Shipping after $25 (also calculates for pre-discounts!)

Offer applies to the following brands:
Olay, Gillette, Oral-B, Crest, Braun, Max Factor, CoverGirl, Pampers, Clairol, Clearblue Easy, Charmin, Prilosec OTC, Align, Swiffer, Always, Tide, Metamucil, Pantene, Bounty, Secret, Vicks, Tampax, Duracell, Old Spice, Febreze, Frederic Fekkai, Head & Shoulders, Downy, Herbal Essences, Mr. Clean, Cascade, Aussie, Puffs, Fixodent, Luvs, Bounce, Pepto-Bismol, Gain, Dawn, Ivory, Camay, Dreft, Gleem, Safeguard, Cheer, Accuclear, Era, Sure, Joy, Zooth, Swash, Fact Plus, Zest, Bold, Pringles, Scope, and Glide.

~~~~~~~

A great deal is the Gillette Disposable razors which are currently BOGO, so their pre-discount price is double! (i.e. Get 2 of the $7.49 razors for $7.49, and your only $5.02 short of $20)

Also a great deal are the Pantene products that are $3+$1 off when you buy 2. (the $3.99 ones are in essence BOGO, and count as double as well).

Also a great deal are the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (get 24 for $13.75 after coupon and $5+5% discount)

Many more good deals! That what the QS is here for

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$5 off $20 P&G
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For Pantene and Gillette stuff I am not seeing any BOGO, but only buy one, get $1 off.

There are many sold out items. Maybe the BOGO items are gone.

JiggleTheHandle said:   For Pantene and Gillette stuff I am not seeing any BOGO, but only buy one, get $1 off.

There are many sold out items. Maybe the BOGO items are gone.

The Gillette are BOGO. See here.

The $3.99 Pantene are "in essence" BOGO, since they have $4 in coupons when you buy 2.

I just ordered the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Cartridges 8 pack for $17.99
Had to enter $5 off code manually

Thanks OP! Great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014