• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Really cool thing....(don't forget to peel before you slice)
make sure read the reviews at Amazon
Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"...Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches..."
My banana is bigger

Rephrasing an old Russian joke: An aristocratic young lady is talking in the officer's club -- "I had sixteen bananas and I put one on each of our fifteen plates. And I have one left. I just don't know what to do with it." Before anyone can answer a general jumps up -- "Silence, officers! Silence!"

so instead of using a knife, you're supposed to buy something else, then have to try and get that thing clean after using it?

livingdivineus said:   Really cool thing....(don't forget to peel before you slice)

Price needs to be in the title, Beavis.

Knife. Chopchopchopchopchop...done in seconds, no?

So it's free?

I actually have a use for this and have used on on and off the past couple years. I dehydrate a box of bananas or so at a time and they need to be sliced. It saves a bit of time when doing larger quantities.

svap said:   "...Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches..."
My banana is bigger

I would hope so Mr.

WDEagle said:   Repost/We all bought ours in Jan.

Uh, this is February

WDEagle said:   Repost/We all bought ours in Jan.

Hah! I bought mine in November. Made a great Christmas gift. Meant as a gag, but they've found it handy.

livingdivineus said:   (don't forget to peel before you slice)

I prefer my bananas sliced before peeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbXYGSB-wQ

KuoH

nice! you got me to click on this post. What's next.

KuoH said:   livingdivineus said:   (don't forget to peel before you slice)

I prefer my bananas sliced before peeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbXYGSB-wQ

KuoH

Pretty good.
I think banana slicer is suitable for life.

This item has 3078 customer reviews?!?!

And some selected review quotes are:
* "Now, I can eat my perfectly sliced bananas AND have friends."
* "Needless to say, I was asked to leave by a clerk who gave me a knowing look and muttered 'banana slicer got another one' as he ushered me out the door."
* "I gave this product only one star because I wish the instructions were a little more comprehensive."

Drooler said:   This item has 3078 customer reviews?!?!

It's called "it's one of the stupid products that has a ridiculous amount of fake reviews from people who never bought it because Amazon doesn't verify purchases"

I'm waiting for the John Wayne Bobbitt Signature edition.

Great for toddlers. They can participate in cutting their bananas safely. Also, when they no longer want to eat slices but still need to for choking reasons, this helps encourage them to eat the slices because they can participate in cutting their slices. It's also nice that I don't need to have knife out on the counter while my toddler is pulling on my arm the entire time trying to "help".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014