• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0-MP Digital SLR Camera Kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon has it for a dollar more...might save some in taxes. plus $150 off a extra lens etc

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Rebel-18-0-Digital-18-55mm/dp/B00894...

Style: with 18-55mm EF-S IS II Lens
Save $30.00 on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 for every 1 Qualifying Camera you purchase offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Save $150.00 on Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6IS II Lens for every 1 Qualifying Canon Rebel T4i or T3 DSLRs you purchase offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Get 2% Back in Rewards: Purchase any qualifying compact system or DSLR camera or lens $99 and up that is shipped from and sold by Amazon.com and receive 2% back in Rewards, no registration required. Thirty-five days after shipment, your rewards will automatically convert into a promotional code that is automatically applied to your account and can be used on any item that is shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. Learn more

How much is the promotional lense after the discount? It says it won't be applied until processed?

This isn't a deal.

And Jimmy, thanks for the red because you thought I was being mean to the OP, but if you agree it isn't a deal, why give the OP green? Dumb FW'er.

"LOL" all you want, child. I don't have the time or desire available to hunt for and post deals.

af21187 said:   This isn't a deal.

And Jimmy, thanks for the red because you thought I was being mean to the OP, but if you agree it isn't a deal, why give the OP green? Dumb FW'er.

LOL coming from a person that didn't post a better deal....oh and has NEVER posted a deal

..High speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps
Delivers the speed and performance to guarantee results, no matter what the action.
Built-in flash
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentaprism with up to 17mm focal length coverage.
63-zone dual-layer metering
Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor. Metering modes include evaluative, partial, spot and center-weighted.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
Delivers expertly optimized photos and now offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
Expand your creativity with new advanced imaging features
Such as handheld night scene mode, HDR backlight control mode, and seven creative filters including newly added art bold effect and water painting effect.
Multi shot noise reduction
Provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
Secure Digital card slot
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and Secure Digital Extended Capacity formats (media not included), including new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.

My kid need his own camera.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014