• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007TEQNBK/ref=dp_olp_use...

I got a pair of these a few weeks ago and used them for the first time this weekend, they work really well and look nice to boot. Went to a crazy loud club for several hours, I left with no ringing ears :] I picked them up for $13, $6.50 is the lowest I've seen.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

earplugs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bet they are all returned to Amazon because people think they are earphones, not earplugs...

The price change to $14.99

eccwong said:   The price change to $14.99no the price is still $6.49, you need to click on the 'used' tab. link doesn't work directly thru fatwallet.

dealmaster00 said:   eccwong said:   The price change to $14.99no the price is still $6.49, you need to click on the 'used' tab. link doesn't work directly thru fatwallet.

you bought USED earplugs? yikes!

cnvrtble98 said:   dealmaster00 said:   eccwong said:   The price change to $14.99no the price is still $6.49, you need to click on the 'used' tab. link doesn't work directly thru fatwallet.

what? they have silicone tips, not foam, easy to clean and reuse.

Used earplugs just doesn't sound very enticing.
Used toothbrush?
Used comb?
Used fingernail clippers?
Used spoon?
Used denture cup?

Seriously, would you even take one for free, let alone pay for it?

osuuma said:   Used earplugs just doesn't sound very enticing.
Used toothbrush?
Used comb?
Used spoon?
Used denture cup?

if you are really that concerned, clean the tips with some soap and water, same as new

dealmaster00 said:   cnvrtble98 said:   dealmaster00 said:   eccwong said:   The price change to $14.99no the price is still $6.49, you need to click on the 'used' tab. link doesn't work directly thru fatwallet.

Hahah...he gives me red...
Dude you are the one buying used earplugs...sorry but for $7 savings that's just not for me!

cnvrtble98 said:   dealmaster00 said:   cnvrtble98 said:   dealmaster00 said:   eccwong said:   The price change to $14.99no the price is still $6.49, you need to click on the 'used' tab. link doesn't work directly thru fatwallet.

Hahah...he gives me red...
Dude you are the one buying used earplugs...sorry but for $7 savings that's just not for me!
actually i bought 2 pairs, i'm not afraid of soap and water

i have some gently used q-tips i can offer very cheap

osuuma said:   Used earplugs just doesn't sound very enticing.
Used toothbrush?
Used comb?
Used spoon?
Used denture cup?

My guess is that you never eat in a restaurant where utensils, glasses, plates...have been used at some point.

skh12 said:   i have some gently used q-tips i can offer very cheapqtips != silicone eartips

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014