• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DEWALT 12 Volt Max Lithium Ion 3-Tool Combo Kit @ Home Depot - $199.00
compare at $249.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

DEWALT 12 Volt Max Lithium Ion 3-Tool Combo Kit
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The one you quoted at Amazon is not the three piece kit.

I'm a Makita man myself, last forever it seems.

Saw this in-store for the same price.

Saw a couple of these exact combo kits in-store at the discount table for 169.99

Raindr0ps said:   I'm a Makita man myself, last forever it seems.

I'm still running the old 9v banana handle makitas myself. I don't use them every day but they've seen 20 years service with sporadic use. 1 drill recently died and the remaining one is getting it done but the batteries are going. When the batteries finally give up the ghost I wonder what I'll replace them with. I'm not sure any of the newer models would last 20 years.

I work in a production cabinet shop where we had problems with battery failures and trigger switches on all 5 of our Milwaukee M12 drivers. In December of 2010 we replaced them with DeWalt 12 volt Max impact drivers. The assemblers love them and we have had zero problems.
I am not a Milwaukee hater. I still have the original batteries in the 10 year-old Milwaukee 14.4 Drill and impact wrench that I use every day at work. Only have replaced brushes and trigger switch on the drill.
The DeWalt 14.4 and 18 volt tools used at home have gone through several batteries in the same length of time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014