• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just found this in stock. I'm sure it will be gone very quickly! Use FatCash for 3.5% back...at least it's a little discount!

Sorry guys for to say where! Gander Mountain...

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=...

Gander Mountain
See Gander Mountain promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LeadLess Ammunition
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

Now I just need to find some 9mm!

donrull said:   Now I just need to find some 9mm!http://www.ammunitionstore.com/products/9mm-ammo-115gr-fmj-nato-...

A good price indeed, but is it worth more paying for this ammo? Only diff is less lead exposure that I can find over a standard FMJ?

Yikes! Tax, shipping and "ammunition surcharge" makes one box of this ammo $37.08. Thanks for posting though, OP.

In my experience, Remington UMC shoots pretty dirty (and Winchester white box, for that matter). Personally, I would prefer Blazer/Blazer Brass/Fiocci for target ammo.

As far as lead free or frangible rounds, some ranges require it and have banned lead entirely - especially indoor ranges. Check with your local ranges to see if they require it. I usually use Speer Lawman from work for those ranges requiring frangible/lead free.

FYI these bullets are copper jacketed lead

SickPup404 said:   In my experience, Remington UMC shoots pretty dirty (and Winchester white box, for that matter). Personally, I would prefer Blazer/Blazer Brass/Fiocci for target ammo.

As far as lead free or frangible rounds, some ranges require it and have banned lead entirely - especially indoor ranges. Check with your local ranges to see if they require it. I usually use Speer Lawman from work for those ranges requiring frangible/lead free.

I guess I'm both glad and lucky my indoor range isn't one of those! My wife and I have been using Fiocci and Estate to buy on the cheap, and neither of us have had any problems in our 9mm and .40 (respectively).

chino49 said:   Ammo shortage

How hard is to produce ammunition ? It is a simplest process in the entire firearm business. No innovations, no redesigns. The same product can be sold for dozens of years. Everything can be automated - so no labor cost because all can be done by robots. I could not believe that no one can organize mass production of .22LR cartridges in the scale to satisfy any kind of demand. In worst case it will be shipped from Russia because I am pretty sure Russians have a a capacity to produce unlimited ammunition supply for entire 3rd world war. Bottom line I believe it will be getting better as close as the next 2-3 weeks.

50 cents a round is considered good right now for .40

On a related note, 1,500 9mm rounds for $789 is a bit high...

10 boxes for $270 is $27 a box. It usually never pays to buy just one box of ammo through by mail order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014