• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PET729 box (678.28kB)
Disclaimer
Typical clearance item at Walgreens. In the stores in my area, clearance items are always on the end of an aisle at the back of the store and electronics clearance is usually (but not always) up front in the electronics section. In this case though, this item was at the end of the aisle with an anti-theft device attached.

- DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, CD compatible; MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW playback
- View JPEG images from picture disc
- Free-to-air digital TV channel reception
- Enjoy up to 3 hours playback with a built-in battery
- Headphone jack for listening privately
- Includes antenna, composite cable, AC/DC adapter, car adapter and slim remote control

$141.24 @ Amazon. Overall rating is 4 out of 5 stars with 169 reviews. http://www.amazon.com/Philips-PET729-37-7-Inch-Portable/dp/B002P...

NOTE: Even though the clearance sticker says the price expired on 1/3/13, it still rang up at $79.99 when I bought this late last week. Furthermore, my experience has been that if the clearance/sale price is still on the package/shelf then the price has always been honored without any trouble even if it is out of date.

Happy hunting.

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Trying 2 find one how to locate 1 In a store i have went into 3 stores they said they dont have any

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014