• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

lysol
Disclaimer
Amazon is currently offering Lysol Power and Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner for $1.97, or $1.87 with free shipping when you choose Subscribe and Save.

Amazon Price $1.97

Choose "Subscribe & Save" to get 5% off and free shipping.

Your final cost: $1.87 shipped!

Member Summary

lysol
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Family-Friendly, Bleach-Free Formula

LYSOL Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner delivers a clean you can feel good about. This spray is free of chlorine bleach, which means you don't have to worry about your kids and pets. There is no chemical residue and no need to wear gloves, masks, or protective eye wear.
Hydrogen Peroxide for Powerful Cleaning

LYSOL Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner's hydrogen peroxide formula releases thousands of micro-bubbles that penetrate to dissolve grease and soap scum on a variety of surfaces throughout your home.
Refreshing Scent

This spray captures the freshness of a spring breeze, so your bathroom smells clean and inviting.
What's in the Box

LYSOL Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Fresh, 22-Ounce Bottle.

From the Manufacturer:

With the cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide, LYSOL Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans without the harshness of bleach. This powerful cleaner tackles tough bathroom messes like soap scum and limescale. Unlike cleaners with bleach, LYSOL Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner is free from harsh chemical residue and doesn't require you to wear gloves, masks, or protective eye wear. It also leaves behind a fresh scent for a great-smelling home.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is this one a white or clear liquid?

Vickh, I'm afraid I am not sure about the color. I just now ordered one.

corpsewood said:   Vickh, I'm afraid I am not sure about the color. I just now ordered one.

nm . Thx anyway:

stains; bottle INCREDIBLY difficult to open, February 22, 2013
By mb "mb" (US) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Lysol Power and Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
I found this product to stain the bowl (blue!).

They should make all of these clear so they don't stain more!. Anyone know of any?

i'm in for 2

I don't know of any that are clear. But that's a good idea! Somebody should invent one. I generally use bleach. I see that someone else gave this product five stars and said, "The price was right with the dollar off so I bought it. I know it will leave a blue stain for a couple of flushes but that's alright, because it's still a good cleaner. I've had others do the same so I stayed with a good cleaner and a good price."

Dead for S&S, but you can still add to cart under "More Buying Choices."

just ordered... alive again.

Its an "Add-on" item. Your total including this item needs to be $25 or above to order.

Mix bleach and water in spray bottle = great toilet cleaner

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014