• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Jelly Belly® Belly Flops®
$3

link-o

They aren't available very often, but when they are…Jelly Belly fans love to snatch up our famous Belly Flops. These special beans taste great, but don't quite meet all of Jelly Belly's demanding standards for size, color & shape. 16 oz. bag.
SKU: 110147122

In Store Only

Member Summary
Staff Summary

slightly OT, but if you want jelly beans just wait till easter and get candy on clearance

starburst ones are good

I love these things and usually get them when Amazon runs a special. The best part is the misshapen ones where several are fused together. Also when you hit one of the gross tasting ones by mistake. I swear I got a puke one once.

Ear wax?

these are okay but usually you only get a bunch of 4 or 5 flavors in the bag but they are usually good about not putting anything too nasty in it.

DarkMistress said:   I love these things and usually get them when Amazon runs a special. The best part is the misshapen ones where several are fused together. Also when you hit one of the gross tasting ones by mistake. I swear I got a puke one once.

I believe they stopped the practice of including the gross ones, plus garlic, in these assortments.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014