• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers(Size 1) on Diapers.com which is on sale now

Little Snugglers link

Snug and Dry link

Add the Size 1 diapers case to your cart for $40.79

Select the eCoupon to get $2 off which comes to $38.79

Apply coupon code FIRST20% to get 20% off your entire order. This code works for new customers only which brings the final price to $31.03

Add any filler items like baby wipes etc to your cart to get free shipping or you can order few filler items from their affiliated Soap.com savings center to get free shipping.

Soap.com

Diapers.com
Need a Diapers.com coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Little Snugglers (39.10kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I'm new to the whole diaper thing, since my 1st is still "baking in the oven", but I've started price shopping diapers a little bit in preparation!

This looks like a really good deal; thanks for sharing! +green

No wetness indicator ?

This is snug and dry, not little snugglers. Snug and dry is the most economical of the huggies brand that you can find in my limited experience. Little snugglers has a wetness indicator and is supposedly a lot thicker than snug and dry so the unit price is higher. Please let me know if I am misinformed?

This is a good deal. This equates to about 15 cents a diaper. My rule of thumb has been anything 18 cents or below is a good enough deal to buy. Regular priced diapers are anywhere from 20 to 24 cents a diaper for name brand. If I was a person who was going to need some diaper for a newborn I'd buy 2 packages of these to get the free shipping. I remember going through about 10 to 12 diapers a day with my newborn so 2 of these packages will only get you about a month and a half.

breinig said:   This is a good deal. This equates to about 15 cents a diaper.

It is a good deal, but you're being a bit math-challenged.
$31.03 for 258 diapers is 12 cents/each.

All of that being said, depending on the baby, many will not be in size 1 for long (good for up to around 14 pounds). Still, a couple of boxes of these to get free shipping would be an easy way to get a quick stock pile at a nice price.

DealMavenGuru said:   breinig said:   This is a good deal. This equates to about 15 cents a diaper.

It is a good deal, but you're being a bit math-challenged.
$31.03 for 258 diapers is 12 cents/each.

All of that being said, depending on the baby, many will not be in size 1 for long (good for up to around 14 pounds). Still, a couple of boxes of these to get free shipping would be an easy way to get a quick stock pile at a nice price.

Sorry I was doing my math from the diaper.com page and left out the 20%. On average a baby should double their birth weight at the 4 month mark. So with that thinking a 7 pound baby might be in 1's for 4 months. As said every baby is different.

I just posted the link to the little snugglers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014