• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A take on the $5 off $20 P&G deal @ drugstore.com.
(mods, feel free to delete/merge if you like)

Add 2 packs of:
Gillette Good News! Disposable Razors, Plus (12 each)
or
Gillette CustomPlus Disposable Razors (10 each)
or
1 pack of each...

+ Add One filler option below.

Click coupons on product pages!

Total: $5.97 + Free Shipping w/Shoprunner.
(Discounts show @ checkout, or enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see discounts in cart)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: If you got in on any DS deal during the past few days, you might need to clear cookies etc., for link/code to work.

Click here to activate $5 off $20 P&G. (If clicking doesn't work, add code 5A7E87B3 in cart instead.)

Gillette Good News! Disposable Razors, Plus (12 each): http://www.drugstore.com/gillette-good-news-disposable-razors-pl...

Gillette CustomPlus Disposable Razors (10 each): http://www.drugstore.com/gillette-customplus-disposable-razors/q...

Filler items (chose 1):

2x Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Weightless Body Building Hair Gel, Extra Strong Hold 6.8 oz: http://www.drugstore.com/pantene-pro-v-fine-hair-style-weightles...
(click coupon and add TWO to cart)

2x Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Hair Detangler, Light Conditioning 8.5 fl oz: http://www.drugstore.com/pantene-pro-v-curly-hair-series-hair-de...
(click coupon and add TWO to cart)

2x Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo 3.9 fl oz: http://www.drugstore.com/pantene-pro-v-expert-collection-advance...
(click coupon and add TWO to cart)

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

gillette
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked for me. $6.87 shipped. Thanks bittul.

None of these filler items qualified for Shoprunner for me.

I can't get the 5A7E87B3 code to work, says invalid...

dirtrat said:   None of these filler items qualified for Shoprunner for me.
Just double checked. All qualify. Try again.

icecube said:   I can't get the 5A7E87B3 code to work, says invalid...
Try clearing cookies (private browser etc.) and clicking the link. Let me know if it works.


I tried, it shows up before I login and then disappears.
I created another account and it worked that way!


bittul said:   

icecube said:   I can't get the 5A7E87B3 code to work, says invalid...
Try clearing cookies (private browser etc.) and clicking the link. Let me know if it works.


Worked exactly as posted. Looking forward to more shampoo deals. (hint, hint)

blueribb said:   Worked exactly as posted. Looking forward to more shampoo deals. (hint, hint)

Did you get this one? Need to be a "new" customer though .

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1257526/

bittul said:   blueribb said:   Worked exactly as posted. Looking forward to more shampoo deals. (hint, hint)

Did you get this one? Need to be a "new" customer though .

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1257526/


No, I got the 3X Pert 25oz deal that you posted before that one. Once I saw the note about "new customer" I didn't even attempt the second deal.

I am getting the not eligible for Shop Runner as well.

I got the code to work but it is taking off the free Gillette razor so I'm no where near the $20 to use it. :/

Thanks, OP! Had to fiddle a little, but it was worth it:
Subtotal: $11.48
Shoprunner shipping: FREE
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$5.00
Total: $6.48

lopo said:   Thanks, OP! Had to fiddle a little, but it was worth it:
Subtotal: $11.48
Shoprunner shipping: FREE
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$5.00
Total: $6.48


what items did you order, I tried and said I couldn't combine the coupon

what items did you order, I tried and said I couldn't combine the coupon

2 pks of razors & the Tide that OP listed as a filler.

lopo said:   what items did you order, I tried and said I couldn't combine the coupon

2 pks of razors & the Tide that OP listed as a filler.

thats what I have in the cart too, got the (2) 12 pk of razor (is that the one you tried)

Note: Just got it, I signed out of Shoprunner and it applied the coupon code ($5 off) then signed into Shoprunner at the end, and I opened in another browser (so one of those things worked LOL)

YES: Gillette Good News! Disposable Razors, Plus

I also had to close my browser, clear my cookies, re-open a new browser . . .

stowie67 said:   lopo said:   what items did you order, I tried and said I couldn't combine the coupon

2 pks of razors & the Tide that OP listed as a filler.

thats what I have in the cart too, got the (2) 12 pk of razor (is that the one you tried)



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.