• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

WSJ (91.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My subscription from last year is just running out... Guess I have to wait till next year.

buyingalot (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 10:15p) |

you have to answer like 15 questions 25 words and more

zxcvb (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 11:13p) |

any new subs out there?

Luniz97 (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 9:24a) |

who's got the direct link?

Too many hoops to jump for this deal

to much info wanted

Need the direct link.

you might try this, although I agree too much nonsensical information is being requested.

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/wsj/tgs_wsj_pg4-39.htm

TY OP!

ty, I just got it hopefully

deltabassfishing said:   Too many hoops to jump for this dealI simply copy & paste the words in the RG offer when they ask about my breakfast, wallet, or wrist watch.

Unlike the regular magazines offered, renewals for WSJl do NOT work. Repeat subscriptions,like within a year after termination, do not work (at least in the Bay Area, California).

Aside from kindling, what is this newspaper good for?

They provide pretty decent news reporting compared to other papers.

How many of us read printed copy of newspapers or magazines in this eWorld? Are they trying to keep themself alive with some rewards like these?

IndianInUSA said:   How many of us read printed copy of newspapers or magazines in this eWorld? Are they trying to keep themself alive with some rewards like these?

Those with college degrees and IQ's >= 90 (and do more than goggle [<-no typo] at videos, & thinking ability.

Good luck.

OldTiredGuy said:   Unlike the regular magazines offered, renewals for WSJl do NOT work. Repeat subscriptions,like within a year after termination, do not work (at least in the Bay Area, California).

Alas I can confirm this. Also, these free subscriptions to not come with access to the online edition & features. Still, if you are not already a subscriber it is a nice deal.

Several times, WSJl will offer print subscribers a sale for the Online content. I have received $49 one year subs if I was a print subscriber (either from RW, or miles). Give CS a random call to ask about specials.

Repeat subscriptions sometimes do work if the original subscription is over. I haven't had to wait a year to sign up again. But it's YMMV - it might work, it might not. I tried it and it's been about 2 months since my subscription ended. Will see if it works this time.

I got this free subscription 39 months ago and I cannot wait till the STOP. Much of the news is negative and many of the news stories
are lifted from FoxNews....this is because Newscorp...bought the Journal. I throw it away each morning.

belgique said:   Much of the news is negative and many of the news stories
are lifted from FoxNews....this is because Newscorp...bought the Journal. I throw it away each morning.

You should stick with watching Sesame Street and Disneyland cartoons if you don't want to be a grown up and avoid negative news.

Wish they would do freebie online version, had one of these free ones for awhile and got tired of dealing with all the old papers.

Also a tip, if you come across a WSJl story online and it's sub-only, google the headline and click through. Usually it's the first result.
They let people who come in via search engines read the article for free.

fatwaltag said:   IndianInUSA said:   How many of us read printed copy of newspapers or magazines in this eWorld? Are they trying to keep themself alive with some rewards like these?

Those with college degrees and IQ's >= 90 (and do more than goggle [<-no typo] at videos, & thinking ability.

Good luck.

Nah. I travel weekly for my professional career. Print is dead to me since I arrive home Thursday nights to a pile of newspapers.

Digital only please. If this was an iPad sub, I'd be all over it. Don't need to waste trees or break my snowblower again (papers hidden in the snow) so I'm out.

My subscription from last year is just running out... Guess I have to wait till next year.

you have to answer like 15 questions 25 words and more

any new subs out there?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014