• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cvs.com/promo/promoLandingTemplate.jsp?promoLandingId...

Fine Print: Offer expiration dates vary by month. Tote bag and $5 coupon available only after completion of the health screenings. Limit 1 coupon and 1 tote bag per customer. Coupon cannot be combined with any other CVS/pharmacy® coupons. ExtraCare® card must be presented to receive these savings.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in March from 2PM – 6PM, adults and children (ages 7+) can stop by a participating CVS for a FREE Health Screening, including BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose screenings for adults (valued at $100!) – no appointment necessary. Plus get a FREE nutrition assessment and tips on how to stop smoking.

Member Summary

cvs (37.01kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
list of participating cities & surrounding area:

Atlanta Area
Chicago Area
Dallas–Ft. Worth Area
Detroit Area
Houston Area
Los Angeles Area
Miami Area
New York City Area
Philadelphia Area
Washington, DC Area

Puerto Rico
  • Also categorized in:

thank you!

Pkamelo said:   thank you!Can't decide to go the the Detroit, Ohio, or the Chicago, Indiana screening.

None of the NYC locations listed are actually in NYC, what a joke

I hope they move from one city to another every month. It says there it runs for 6 more months until November, except jun, jul and aug.
No SD so far.

as usual i'm sool.... i may have made up a new phrase, or does it exist, the sool....

Thank God! We need this. It's worth a trip.

It will be good, if they have these screenings in all MiniteClinics, rather than one/city on a day

If this can be done anonymously, okay. Othewise, I don't feel any any pressing need to share any of my PHI with CVS in exchange for a cheap totebag.

We have four CVS within 2 miles, yet they only offer this at one a hours drive away. Bogus deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014