• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

wd live (72.38kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon WD TV Live factory refurb $ 62.39 or 60$ with Coupon + 15$ Vudu Credit

Western Digital WD Live HD Player:

I purchased one of these units on Amazon and I received early last week and i was really pleased for 66.99$.

It came with 15$ Vudu Movie credit after the device automatically upgraded and the code was under special offers after the device was upgraded and had to punch the code on Vudu.com..

I received a mail for upto discount of UPTO 6%. It says use the code :

Amazon Coupon Code: D9O9LHYP
Note:- I posted earlier for 66.99$ before coupon and looks like the coupon is still working and in the original email it said Sunday is the date of expiration.

Details: 1 Qty 4 Percent off 2 Qty 5 Percent off 4 Qty or more 6 Percent off

Note:- Live now

Buy 1 for 62.39$
Buy 2 or 3 for 61.7$
Buy 4 or more for 60.59$

Even without the Coupon the price was almost half the price of new and came with Amazon prime shipping and Flexible Amazon Returns.

I haven't posted a new thread and please go easy on me if this is not the best deal.

I am not sure if this sale is real and if it is i am getting one more!

400 Qty as of 11.37 AM CST

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KOZNBW/

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

WD TV Live (14.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Coupon still works

Great!

This is a good one!

I've had this device for a little over a year and feel that WD has abandoned it. Note that Amazon videos are not supported on it. HBO GO is also missing. No dates have been announced. The latest firmware update broke playback of my older Divx AVI files, so I had to roll it back.

In for one. About the same price as through the WD refurb store (after tax and shipping) and besides, they have been out of stock for a while....

I had all sorts of these, but now have jumped on the Android stick bandwagon and not looking back. Everything plays -- local, network, or internet. Apps for everything: ESPN3, Netflix, HBO Go, Xfinity on Demand, etc. -- that work and are consistently updated, and access to a wealth of free online streams of tv episodes, mostly in HD and often updated the night after they run. I would suggest that anyone considering spending $60 on one of these, spends less and get one of the later-gen android sticks instead.

Link for reference only if you don't know what I'm talking about. I am not linking this as a particularly good example of this type of product or a deal, just one in the ballpark with a good number of reviews: sample link

I would love to put a stick in the TV I have in my garage. But no HDMI, older DLP, that is why it is in my garage. Any ideas?

Edited to say: except buying a new TV. ha.

DaveKnowsAll said:   I had all sorts of these, but now have jumped on the Android stick bandwagon and not looking back. Everything plays -- local, network, or internet. Apps for everything: ESPN3, Netflix, HBO Go, Xfinity on Demand, etc. -- that work and are consistently updated, and access to a wealth of free online streams of tv episodes, mostly in HD and often updated the night after they run. I would suggest that anyone considering spending $60 on one of these, spends less and get one of the later-gen android sticks instead.

Link for reference only if you don't know what I'm talking about. I am not linking this as a particularly good example of this type of product or a deal, just one in the ballpark with a good number of reviews: sample link

Working in cyber security I always wonder about these sticks from China. If they have open access to your PC then what is keeping them from doing malicious things? Just thinking out loud.

I wonder the same thing every time I update the Chinese version of LBE Security Master on my phone!

Seriously, though, since China is also where all of the tvs, routers, hard drives, and computer components are made, I figure one more made-in-china device hardly changes the risk profile. In fact, since I can change the firmware to one compiled from open-source code, this is probably one of the safest devices I own!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014