For the price of the batteries, you also get a world charger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NSUMTO

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

charger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Not a smart charger, will charge for 12 hours.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you need AA NiMH batteries, this is the cheapest way to buy them. The charger isn't great but if you regard it as a travel charger that might be left in a hotel room,, its a winner

i like that this is also cheaper than buying the 8 or 16 packs

The batteries seem to be questionable as well, a lot of reports they do not rate near their rating after a good cycle with a quality charger. Now for $8 it may not matter but just FYI.

EDIT: For those interested Amazon has the LaCrosse BC700 for $29.99, free ship. It's not the latest or greatest but a decent quality charger. A must if you plan to invest long-term in the rechargeable market.

Can this charger be used for Eneloop batteries?

Just wonder which is more important, the charger or batteries? Should I use a better charger with regular batteries or a so-so charger with good batteries?
Many thanks.

A constant trickle type charger will cook the batteries very quickly if left unattended for too long, no matter how good the batteries are.

KuoH

kuelllin said:   Should I use a better charger with regular batteries or a so-so charger with good batteries?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014