• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was researching a wireless speaker these days and yesterday ran into this on Sears after nail down my selections for JBL flip, Sound kick, and Xtereme.

http://www.sears.com/soundfreaq-s...ockType=G1

Soundfreaq Sound Kick SFQ-04 - Portable speaker - wireless - Bluetooth
Stream Bluetooth wireless with any A2DP compatible device UQ3 spatial sound enhancement for balanced audio Enjoy long hour of AC-free listening with a built-in rechargeable battery Universal charging of mobile devices with a USB power port Standard 3.5 mm line-in jack accepts input from any device with a standard headphone.

I have a target credit card so I took the ad to the target and asked them to price match it so I got another 5%. ^_^

Added a $7 2 yr coverage in target and total is 87usd out of door.

It sounds much nicer, compared to the one (memorex) I grabbed from Staples over the weekend(i used their 20% off deal and i have 10usd points to make it usd32 out of door but my wife does not like it, *_*)

The only thing is that it does not have a mic so you can not use it to talk. does not really bother me.

The Jawbone is overpriced for a crappy sound, BTW. My wife listened it in the target store and skipped it right away without even check the price point.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Soundfreaq
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

oki, just saw now fatwallet offers 6% back so beats my 5% target and no need to go through the hassles to ask for price match.... just fyi here.

Very nice speaker and best price since it was this same price before Christmas.

Let's get the readers a better link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014