• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Use code "QWV35" during sign up process or upgrade existing account.

For new users, check the upgrade my membership and follow instructions provided in the confirmation email.
If you have an existing account, click on "Settings" and then enter the code at the renew membership screen.

Member Summary

Bada bing (41.37kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Works! My free sub had expired last December and is now renewed for another year from today.

akelnat (May. 17, 2013 @ 8:15p) |

What is your native language?

peepsiemom (May. 17, 2013 @ 9:28p) |

I just noticed that Accuweather [dot] com has migraine forecasts!

So I thought I'd come back to this thread and mention i... (more)

NantucketSunrise (May. 21, 2013 @ 8:30p) |

Sweet!

Worked 4 me! Thanks. Will come in handy for upcoming trip.

Please change title. Is it FREE? Reduced cost? Title may have said "Sears sells tools".

Thanks!

it is completely free

Isn't the Weather Underground a criminal front group?

Thanks! Green...

hillwood24 said:   Isn't the Weather Underground a criminal front group?

Yes, it was, now it's legit:

Wiki Info

Thanks!!

Actual working instructions from my post at SouthDakota

New Account
www.wunderground.com/members/signup.asp#
(Mailinator accounts are perfect for this}
When completing the Join details, check the upgrade box
Confirm via email and enter the code
Code QWV35

Renew
payment.wunderground.com/NoAdsPayment.php

Code QWV35

hillwood24 said:   Isn't the Weather Underground a criminal front group?

Yes, but it's free

This is so great because I can't find weather information anywhere. So to get it for FREE. Unbelievable. What's next...news for free?

In all seriousness, what do they offer that you can't get other places?

longer weather animation and no ads??? people actually pay for the weather forcast?

Thanks!

Minor note but if you use this code to renew, you get 1 year from today/when you enter it, not a One Year Extension. My original subscription was free so I'm not going to complain.

Thanks OP.

Also for anyone wondering, this Weather Underground was bought by the Weather Channel last year.

Thanks OP...for all the any say-ers this sight rules.

Is there a free offer for weather overground? I'm not too concerned with the weather underground.

pietromoon said:   Actual working instructions from my post at SouthDakota

New Account
www.wunderground.com/members/signup.asp#
(Mailinator accounts are perfect for this}
When completing the Join details, check the upgrade box
Confirm via email and enter the code
Code QWV35

Renew
payment.wunderground.com/NoAdsPayment.php

Code QWV35

Thanks, I always have trouble finding renewal on that website.

steveoreno said:   Thanks OP...for all the any say-ers this sight rules.Wat's rong vith yoo dood, yoo speled rooles incorectly.

Thanks. My free year was about to expire.

Thanks Officer Barbrady

Thank you so much! Repped too

zapy said:   Please change title. Is it FREE? Reduced cost? Title may have said "Sears sells tools".

Yeah..

I have 7 months left and could not find a place to renew. Is that usually the case? Do you need a really short time before expiration to renew with this code?

Sign into your wunderground account , open another browser window, and enter the renewal URL from above that 2cheap2eat posted payment.wunderground.com/NoAdsPayment.php . Now enter the code QWV35 and your subscription is now at 12 months from today. You don't get 12 months stacked on your existing membership.

I signed up using facebook.

Does the paid version give you better accuracy information than the free one?

Thanks!

great site another 6 months thanks

Thank U!

Now that it's owned by the Weather Channel, which is owned by NBC Universal and makes money hand over fist, it feels less altruistic and of dubious necessity to support the site with a membership.

Thanks, I also put the app on my Roku.

Thanks as mine jusr expired!

Great find!

So many praises and not a single answering why this is any better than free services offered by weather.com, yahoo, google, weather channel etc?

bermuda88 said:   Is there a free offer for weather overground? I'm not too concerned with the weather underground.

As above, so below

kickerstarter said:   So many praises and not a single answering why this is any better than free services offered by weather.com, yahoo, google, weather channel etc?

Yeah, what they said...

Skipping 50 Messages...
CowbellMaster said:   NantucketSunrise said:   
Why don't weather sites ever do a "health map" for migraines (for the people who are affected by big changes in barometric pressure) like they do for the flu, pollen, ultraviolet rays, and pollution?

This current storm in the middle of the country has been clamping down on my head for 3 days.

This is a great question and I've been wondering the same thing. I also get severe reactions from barometric changes, sometimes to the point where I feel like I'm having long sustained seizures. Would love to see historical barometric readings or forecasts.

Good lord, I'd even pay for it.

I just noticed that Accuweather [dot] com has migraine forecasts!

So I thought I'd come back to this thread and mention it.

Here is one for Boston: http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/allston-ma/02134/migraine-weath...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014